Game Of The Week[WOS JUNIOR VS LUM RED JUNIOR]

#1Fan

[quote name="wos_112%" post="861521" timestamp="1285863247"]
Wos will give 112%..their a good team,with great coaches..its gonna be 40 to 7..no team can beat them this year. .

[/quote]

No way WOS scores 40 points on Lumberton. Not unless half the team misses the first half of the game.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Gusher" post="861575" timestamp="1285866527"]
[quote author=wos_112% link=topic=73634.msg861521#msg861521 date=1285863247]
Wos will give 112%..their a good team,with great coaches..its gonna be 40 to 7..no team can beat them this year. .

[/quote]

No way WOS scores 40 points on Lumberton. Not unless half the team misses the first half of the game.
[/quote]u think

I hope that u are prepared to back all this talk up come sat. I will not give a prediction on the amount of points, that would be crazy, but I am gonna predict a.... well you already know what's coming!!! ;D

Unfortunately none of us can back anything up including you because they won't let us play anymore, only then would i know what was coming.  As for which 10 yr olds are going to show up on Sat. Who knows but one thing i know for sure, if you don't show up with all of yours playing their best it will be ugly.  I am also certain that if ours don't show up playing their best it will be ugly 2. 

[quote name="ac89" post="862609" timestamp="1285956217"]
Unfortunately none of us can back anything up including you because they won't let us play anymore, only then would i know what was coming.  As for which 10 yr olds are going to show up on Sat. Who knows but one thing i know for sure, if you don't show up with all of yours playing their best it will be ugly.  I am also certain that if ours don't show up playing their best it will be ugly 2. 
[/quote]

I can dig that, I ain't no jive turkey hahahaha

[quote name="raider44" post="862653" timestamp="1285961033"]
This is what I like to see! Good , quality competitiveness!! WOS and Lum Red know their the best! PNG is green with envy cause no ones talking about them. Gonna be a good game. Red by 6 !!! Mo will be outcoached!!!
[/quote]

No envy here. WOS knows what we're about. Hopefully we get a second chance. Like I said we play Ned White and Lumberton Red during regular season, may the best team win.WOS wins this game by alot.

[quote name="raider44" post="862653" timestamp="1285961033"]
This is what I like to see! Good , quality competitiveness!! WOS and Lum Red know their the best! PNG is green with envy cause no ones talking about them. Gonna be a good game. Red by 6 !!! Mo will be outcoached!!!
[/quote]

Coach, are you talking with your heart and not your head?????? LOL

You know that's not going to happen.

What a great battle.  #4 was fast and slippery.  My son complimented every Wos kid.  He said dad they are such good kids.  He also said every time he made a good run or hit they picked him up as did we and said good run or hit.  Congrats to WOS on a great played game.  I also as a father and coach want to personally say congrats and you deserve this win.  Continued good luck to y'all.

Scalp-em you have road there jock all along.  We all said they were the team to beat but we thought we could do it.  Don't worry tho.  Our game won't be close.  WOS took it easy on you for first game of the year.  We r last game and we won't.  Good LUCK to ya

[quote name="demons95" post="864646" timestamp="1286073937"]
Scalp-em you have road there jock all along.  We all said they were the team to beat but we thought we could do it.  Don't worry tho.  Our game won't be close.  WOS took it easy on you for first game of the year.  We r last game and we won't.  Good LUCK to ya
[/quote]

Keep talking that smack like your Nederland brothers. We're gonna bring it to ya'll too. Trust me, I'm not riding nobody's jock and anybody that knows me will tell you that. I just said that WOS is the better team at the junior level. Don't cry cause ya'll put a goose egg up. All I can say is bring it! WOS didn't take it easy on us, what are you talking about? Our game might not be close, we might beat ya'll by 3 TD's. ;)

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="864630" timestamp="1286073183"]
Told ya'll all along that WOS was the team to beat. No score against them this week I see. The last game of the year between Lumberton Red and PNG White will be a battle.
[/quote]
Scalp'em, you need to quit living off of last year (which wuz luck) and realize that this ain't peewee football!!!! You don't stand a chance of beating lum red! You don't know the meaning of battle !!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder