SELECT SOFTBALL

LULUJUJU

Guest tappedout
I liked it better when LULU was talking s%&t and now his soft side has come out. This thread was getting pretty exciting but the mod must have slowed him down. I think he was just getting a rise out of everyone. LULU does have a good side to him, he has put time and money into all of his girl's team's. Without being asked he has gotten team bag's,helmet's, sponsored team's, and you name it for the team's that his girl has played for. He is definately competitive!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Breakercoach
[quote name="tappedout" post="861285" timestamp="1285814041"]
I liked it better when LULU was talking s%&t and now his soft side has come out. This thread was getting pretty exciting but the mod must have slowed him down. I think he was just getting a rise out of everyone. LULU does have a good side to him, he has put time and money into all of his girl's team's. Without being asked he has gotten team bag's,helmet's, sponsored team's, and you name it for the team's that his girl has played for. He is definately competitive!
[/quote]

OMG ! Let me guess.... your from Mid County !   ;D

Guest Breakercoach
[quote name="tappedout" post="861309" timestamp="1285815773"]
LULU is not from Mid-County, he is from PA.
[/quote]

OK, You really didnt help his cause with that information !  ;D

BC--One thing for sure---the paddle is still alive and stirring.

Who da thought that this thread not only has survived, but is now the hottest off-season thread going.  Where is  ::) the BagFan ;D and OSUE when you need them. There are obviously lots of readers out there by looking at the number of hits. This thing just might end up being a classic.   :)

BTW--has anyone seen my glass?

Guest Breakercoach
[quote name="WeedBegone" post="861317" timestamp="1285816484"]
BC--One thing for sure---the paddle is still alive and stirring.

Who da thought that this thread not only has survived, but is now the hottest off-season thread going.  Where is  ::) the BagFan ;D and OSUE when you need them. There are obviously lots of readers out there by looking at the number of hits. This thing just might end up being a classic.   :)

BTW--has anyone seen my glass?
[/quote]

LOL ! Maybe I need to call the dogs out ! LMAO !

I think they are still trying to separate from the pack !  :D

Guest tappedout
I will say this, there is a big difference between coaching boy's and girl's. I coached boy's baseball for year's and the same technique's that you use for boy's don't get it with the girl's. With boy's you can send them running and make idle threat's and they will start getting after it. Girl's on the other will lay down on you if you start raising too much hell. I alway's said there is no way I could coach the girl's. I praise every coach that has coached girl's from 4-8 yrs old. That is a big challenge. 10U is probally an age that I could deal with but my daughter would rather me just sit back and chill. She don't even want me helping anymore. At this age and up is more geared toward's my skill's of coaching but I'm too hardcore. So it is best to put my trust with some good coaches. I still put my 2 cent's in every now and then and do something when asked. I can't complain my daughter is playing with a couple of good coaches. It really feel's good whenever I see my daughter do something wrong and before I get it out of my mouth, the coaches are already telling her. Good thing for these coaches because sometime's on our off day's I could strangle her. I would like to say she takes after her moma but she takes after me, which sometimes don't go to well. I love her,though. She does put the work in and that's all that I ask for. Again, with a girl you think you can show them but in the end they will show you. I've seen some just lay down after getting their ass chewed on for too long. And I'm sure it only get's better as they age.

And might i add for the 18 and under coaching experience.  The team can switch from harmony to hormoney in a matter of seconds.  Immediately you've changed the dug-out into a LIONS den.  :o

It is at this point where a coach finds how much difference there is between these two questions

Do you think you can lay down a bunt vs would you like to bunt?  ;)

[quote name="Breakercoach" post="861137" timestamp="1285806762"]
[quote author=Lightning/Eagle link=topic=73596.msg860922#msg860922 date=1285791621]
[quote author=LULUJUJU link=topic=73596.msg860767#msg860767 date=1285780248]
Last night, at a select team ballgame, the coach yelled from the dugout all night to everyone of his batters "ELBOW UP"!!!  I guess some of you coaches still think thats the proper way to hit a ball!!!!
[/quote]

Hey BreakerCoach, Did you mention something about rotational vs linear????????? Wonder which approach LuLu favors...
[/quote]

LOL ! How you been ? Fiqured I could just stir gently on this one !  ;D

Beware LULU, Your the enemy ! Darn mid county people !  ;D
[/quote]

Been good. Older daughter has finally hung up the cleats. Played last two years of JUCO now decided to go to Sam Houston and get her degree. I have twins that turn 14 tomorrow but only 1 of them plays softball. She will be at Ford Park this weekend.
I knew you were gently stirring that was why I added to it.
LuLu,
More to it than just knocking the crap out of it. Good luck to your daughter in the Woodlands. Their are some good private instructors in the Woodlands area. I know, I live in the general area. Also, at one time I was one of those 10U coaches. Believe I lead my daughter in the right direction but was smart enough to hand her off to a Gold coach when she was around 16.

I thought I caused a bunch of drama and chaos on this forum.....Its nothing compared to the drama Les Wincher (coach of Miken Stingers) and owner of Athletic Dreams is going through right now.........They were not allowed to enter a tournament cause three teams said if they were let into the tournament then they would not enter!!!  Alot of other rumors have been flying around about Les recruiting girls and being spotted at different practices trying to pick up girls and there is a major issue of someone stealing his identity on a forum.  Very interesting stuff!!

Dont know the truth about if Les is really the guy he claims to be or if someone is just trying to make him look bad and ruin his reputation!!!  If you are interested in reading everything that happened copy and paste this and you can read all about it.............

http://www.fastpitchdirt.com/showthread.php?s=200e495896e680092e876d6ad8c0a532&t=1033

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="861737" timestamp="1285875727"]
  If you want to read more its all over eteamz.........
[/quote]

The SETX softball people are way too smart for ETEAMZ

[quote name="(13)" post="861866" timestamp="1285888331"]
[quote author=LULUJUJU link=topic=73596.msg861737#msg861737 date=1285875727]
[/quote]

[/quote]

ETEAMZ, the place anyone bitter can say anything without repercussions in total anonymity.  ;D

Guest Breakercoach
[quote name="(13)" post="861866" timestamp="1285888331"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

LOSER !  ;D

[quote name="JohnnyT60" post="862010" timestamp="1285896396"]
[quote author=(13) link=topic=73596.msg861866#msg861866 date=1285888331]
[/quote]

[/quote]

ETEAMZ, the place anyone bitter can say anything without repercussions in total anonymity.  ;D
[/quote]

Ain't that the truth JT.  just like that breakercoach dude

Guest Breakercoach
[quote name="(13)" post="865232" timestamp="1286150267"]
[quote author=JohnnyT60 link=topic=73596.msg862010#msg862010 date=1285896396]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol troublemaker !  ;D  Where you been, have not heard from you in a while !

[quote name="Breakercoach" post="865296" timestamp="1286155684"]
[quote author=(13) link=topic=73596.msg865232#msg865232 date=1286150267]
[quote author=JohnnyT60 link=topic=73596.msg862010#msg862010 date=1285896396]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Lol troublemaker !   ;D  Where you been, have not heard from you in a while !
[/quote]
Rumor has it that he has been intimately involved with some BLUE dude in the professional football threads.  --thats right BC---he's been exploiting another.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami