23-2A Standings Beginning Week of 9/27

WOSgrad

[quote name="vbsportsfan" post="860467" timestamp="1285729002"]
I agree that Hardin has a strong team---with a couple HARD hitters.  However, the coach is good, but needs to not challenge basic rules of the game---yellow cards can easily become red cards.  Great season, though!!!  Keep it up!
[/quote]

Hardin has a good team this year and will prolly run the table... Curious to know what your talkin about when sayin there coach doesnt need to challenge the basic rules of the game??

[quote name="vbsportsfan" post="861053" timestamp="1285802643"]
I was scouting at the game Hardin played at Bridge City last Friday, and the coach got carded after multiple warnings of challenging the calls.  It may have actually been an assistant coach, but the call wasn't getting overturned---nor will it ever.  Again, great team though!!!
[/quote]

Check your messages.

By the way, if you "scouted", you must be a coach. How did that work out for you? No domination for sure. Anyway, it's obvious you don't know anything about Hardin's coach at all.

[quote name="vbsportsfan" post="861053" timestamp="1285802643"]
I was scouting at the game Hardin played at Bridge City last Friday, and the coach got carded after multiple warnings of challenging the calls.  It may have actually been an assistant coach, but the call wasn't getting overturned---nor will it ever.  Again, great team though!!!
[/quote]

Well Hardin has a good coach so if she was questioning the call then there was prolly reason to question it lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed