Best Running Back for deweyville  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Best Running Back for deweyville

• Logan Moore
    • Levi Moore
    • Justin Williams
    • Zane Williams
    • Mark Burks

Right on B A N K Y!!! Z=TRAIN broke Mark Burks' school record for total yards for a single season in only 7 games. He would have had more yards but Coach Comeaux pulled him out for 2 quarters in 3 different games because we were already winning big. If Z-Train had played every game, the whole game, no telling how many more yards he would have.

ended up with. Unlike some running backs, he played both sides of the ball, every game. He didn't get a chance to stand on the sidelines and rest. Of course He wouldn't have wanted any other way!

I played against Levi and Logan in highschool and my brother played against Zane (so I watched him play several games). I dont' know anything about Mark Burks and the Williams kid from this year is a hoss.

I personally think there is no comparison as to who was the best back on this list. Despite the crazy runs and yards Zane put up, Deweyville's best running back was.......

LEVI MOORE

That guy was an absolute stud. Size, speed, toughness, vision, and heart. The Pirates werent' very good teams when he played, but good-night that dude was awesome. Unless somebody hit him in the ankles and got lucky, one person would not tackle that guy. I remember one play where Levi lost about 15 yards but broke about 9 tackles and juked out 4 or 5 guys.....on one play before being swarmed under by about six Bobcats.That play was on our highlight film, but really it was a highlight run for Levi. He had below average offensive line and still put up pretty big numbers. I played against Logan from 7th-12th grade and he was alot like his brother, but not as much size or power, but more flat out speed. When they both started in the backfield together in '94 it was like Thunder and Lightning. I dont' think anyone would disagree that this was Deweyville's best starting backfield ever without a doubt.

Guest Rgranger

Bla, Bla, Bla, it's still irrelevant. The ones that were good were good it's an argument that has no anwser. It is a waste of time. But hey you must live in dewyville, must not be much to do. Iguess when the river is in your yard it takes all the fun out of going down to the river to watch logs float by. Oh well, debate on, the river will eventually go down.

Hey Rick Im NOT JAWS! I have always been this name. I havent said anything in a while because it always sounds like people trying to start stuff. As far as Jon is concerned I think he would fall at about 7 or 8 but not sure. Right now seeing the kids I have seen in Dville I would have to rank Zane and Justin at the top because I never had the privelidge to see lLevi and Logan play only seen them on video and they were impressive. But this doesnt mean much cause they all had different offensive lines. Hope this clears things up for you though.

I dont think Jon has any records but i could be wrong. I would have to say that Mark Burks is my pick i mean after all his record stood for over 20 years. That is impressive. But the numbers Justin is puttin up are amazing he is on pace to rush for like 2200 yards that is just unbelievable. Levi and Logan were both extremely talented. Neither one of them had the word quit in their vocabulary. I remember growin up and watchin them play and just bein in awe. I remember all of the kids in my grade wanting to grow up and be like the Moore brothers. But mainly i'm glad to see deweyville turnin it around. From every year doormat to back to back playoff appearences.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder