Splendora Vs. Cleveland Predictions

RexFry

[quote name="kvillecats9876" post="860171" timestamp="1285702485"]
splendora has one win. against huntington
and was dismantled 65-0 against 2a van vleck (3-3)

cleveland has managed only one win as well be it a two
point victory over shepherd.

both offenses through FIVE games are barely over 900 yds
in offensive production.

but against eachother, maybe a high scoring game   :o

[/quote]
The only factual statement you have correct is the one about Cleveland winning by 2.  The others it seems you have been confused or mislead.

I looked into all that on chron.com
Sorry if they were wrong. But if the only thing that was
Right is Cleveland winning by 2 then do they both have more than
One win? And I'd bet that Hampshire-fannett is better than shepherd.
Jmo. But yeah on chron.com that's the score it shows and record for both teams. And showed like 928 and 914 total yds of offense for each team respectively.

I agree with you Playa, game will be quick with those two offenses, but I think Cleveland may put another win up...Splendora losing to St.Thomas really blows me away....I understand St.Thomas scoring, Coach Hollas has the O rolling, but NOT to be able to score on St.Thomas' defense???? not a good sign of things to come.

Biggen, dont get to fired up because someone has less than stellar research techniques. We all know these HS football sites are just a notch above "daddyball" stats. And that accuracy is not always of the utmost importance.

Playa, 4 passes? wow, you are really expecting an "air show" arent you? lol

My golf ball stays in the air longer than these two teams put the football in the air, and believe me, thats about a nanosecond.

That being said, I like the Cats and their O-line this week. The same o-line that pushed a very good Cleveland defense around a little last year. (Over 300 yards on the ground if I recall). Gotta play some d though. Cats in a close one. 26-20

Luke has Spoken.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder