Reggie Garrett T shirts

kville

Someone in Kville had T shirts made in honor of #12. I tried to post pics of them but I must be  doing it wrong. Great looking shirt! My family will be wearing thiers to the games this year
[i]On front[/i]
KIRBYVILLE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2010
ONE TEAM
ONE HEART
ONE VOICE

[i]ON BACK[/i]
GARRETT

[quote name="kville" post="853221" timestamp="1285111753"]
Someone in Kville had T shirts made in honor of #12. I tried to post pics of them but I must be  doing it wrong. Great looking shirt! My family will be wearing thiers to the games this year
[i]On front[/i]
ONE TEAM
ONE HEART
ONE VOICE

[i]ON BACK[/i]
GARRETT
[/quote]

Im also in Kirbyville,  Where are these shirts at? I would love to get some for my family as well to wear to the games this season. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

[quote name="wildcatfan2000" post="853394" timestamp="1285127354"]
[quote author=kville link=topic=73290.msg853221#msg853221 date=1285111753]
[i]On front[/i]
ONE TEAM
ONE HEART
ONE VOICE

[i]ON BACK[/i]
GARRETT
[/quote]

Im also in Kirbyville,  Where are these shirts at? I would love to get some for my family as well to wear to the games this season. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

[/quote]

I am ordering the shirts. You can reach me at 423-5400, ask for Shanna. The shirt is $12 and will need to be paid for when you place your order. I originally was ordering this shirt for my family and it now has become community wide. 3 hours after I posted the picture of the shirt I already had 75 orders and its still growing. The amount of people that have called today was overwhelming, yet brought joy to my heart. Everyone has been touched by Reggie Garrett and its so sad and tragic that this happened to him. I wish we could do more for his family. I cant imagine what they're going through. If anyone else is interested in the shirt, let me know. I will be making the order Thursday morning.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami