SFA offense?

puddin tane

[quote name="bigred360" post="852297" timestamp="1285015198"]
Both teams passing the ball between 40-50 times it is going to be a LONG night. 

Thinking about it, (game with SFA) I remembered Andre Bevil set another passing record on Saturday. He completed 33 passes in the game that broke John Evans record of 32.
[/quote]  seen SFA in College Station taking on the aggies. QB looks pretty good should be a pretty good game vs Lamar i think Lamar can expose their defense tho...

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="852787" timestamp="1285080172"]
[quote author=bigred360 link=topic=73232.msg852297#msg852297 date=1285015198]
Both teams passing the ball between 40-50 times it is going to be a LONG night. 

Thinking about it, (game with SFA) I remembered Andre Bevil set another passing record on Saturday. He completed 33 passes in the game that broke John Evans record of 32.
[/quote]  seen SFA in College Station taking on the aggies. QB looks pretty good should be a pretty good game vs Lamar i think Lamar can expose their defense tho...
[/quote]
SFA defense is underrated. In there last two games combined they have only given up 7 points in the second half and are coming off a game were they didnt allow any points in the second half to the #13 ranked Northern Iowa on the road

The way we've been kicking off he'll only have to return in about 80 yards.  ;D Our kicker is just a freshman so while joking about his kickoffs I'll give him some slack. I'm sure he'll get better as the season progresses.

That stated special teams is a area of concern. Other teams have gotten good field position after most of our kickoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124