Cleveland??.....Be careful what you wish for!

midline

Since biggen has spoken so must I. Nobody feels sorry for any of the indians right now. They wanted a change and they got one. it does'nt matter where he's from or if he's the next lombardi. You cant expect a guy to come in an July and be ready for the schedule the have had. I expect c-town to improve with dist. play coming up. This guy will be out of cleveland by April(probably be his own choice)  and the never ending drama of why cant cleveland keep a coach will continue.

Ringo-right, Ctown-wrong
There is no prior history that exists between Coach Maple and Sup. Cowart thru work or school. Any effort to prove so will go to great lengths with no reward. I think the purpose of the thread is not to lament the struggles of our Indians, but to remember to take caution when you evaluate a situation that can so greatly influence the lives of so many(past coaches, present coaches, present players, community, etc.). To those who have tried to access the situation as an outside observer, your best bet is to not comment on this topic at all. Hear say is not a reliable source in these type matters and all to often that is the information expressed as the truth. It is just the truth as you know it. The Indians' season was going to be a work in progress all along, and a difficult one at that. We need to support the staff at present but we still can express our sorrow for the one that is gone and not be insulting the kids that give it their all on Friday nights. Winning tends to solve a lot of problems and losing seems to create them. That is the price you pay when you choose such a profession. ROLL...TRIBE...ROLL!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83