Bridge City 28 Orangefield 18 Final/Comments

Guest bc-all-the-way

OF has nothing to hang their heads over- Great game tonight! Both teams played tough, but the BC defense stood up when it counted. Way to go, Cards!

Congrats to both teams on a great game, and as far as I know, NO INJURIES! I saw Ramsey hanging his right arm after a tackle on a kick return (Stringer down the sideline to about the 50), and he looked like his throws were off after that. Hope he is OK!

BC defense did a good job tonight. I looked for OF to throw more than they did - it looked like the flats were open all night. Great job running the ball inside most of the night, too.

But when it really started to count, the BC "D" stepped up and made some important plays and tackles to keep us in the game. The pass coverage was better than I expected - Thank goodness!

My hat's off to the Bobcats - They played hard down to the last play, as always! You guys have heart, no doubt!

I BELIEVE!

What a game!! Both teams played a great game, but in the end the Cardinals defense stepped up in the second half. I think we're finally starting to see just what BC can do with a healthy team.

That was the best Bobcat team I've seen in a while. They have a lot of weapons. Thanks to both teams for making the Bayou Bowl a memorable game. :)

great game..glad i was apart of it. given the conditions (wet) i think the teams did a great job of not letting this one get sloppy with turnovers. except our one interception (and i guess the same guy from 3 years ago was calling last night because everyone new our lb was in) but anyway, it was a great game both sides were intense.

Yes, BC got all TD's from the 1 yard line due to the very poor ref on the Orangefield side. Must be the same ref that thought the 1 yard line was the goal line a few years ago :lol: had to be the worst officiating crew i've ever seen in my life! Taking an officials timeout, and both teams get to go talk to the coaches (which is a no-no) and then waiting for BC to get back on the field was a 'blessing in disguise'. The refs weren't taking charge at all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83