Anthony Beard

though anthony will have the same acl repaired, there is no other knee problem /injury. anthony called me right before he got his results wed mid day, i explained to him that this early season setback does have a benifit, it could have happened late in season & rehab would have spilled over into the next season training. about an hour later anthony called me & said dr isabel told him the acl that was grafted 1 1/2 yrs ago tore into. he said a bigger sized acl graf would be needed. ac grew some more in length &
doc said his large  bone & leg size  will have to take a much larger size graf, this surgery will take place tues anthony said. anthony said the doc, said no other damage that he could tell, just the other acl graft just could not support his leg ,bone,muscle size so bigger graft will be put in.

Guest baseball25
Lol Beaumont bone and joint or James Andrews it's not even a comparison, James Andrews did my shoulder surgey back in 2001 and never had a problem in my 4 yrs of college baseball, he's the best!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476