Evadale at Colmesneil

True Blue

This could be a trap for the Rebs. Just dont look pass this game to next weeks Homecoming Keep playing one week at a time and go for another undefeated season.  I know that no one is happy with the Off. so far , but I know that they are working hard this week to fix that. Look for the Rebs to light up the score board this week.

I believe that the Bulldogs would love to throw a kink in the Rebels season and make up for last season. However, I know that the team is focusing on the task at hand (namely Colmesneil) and that they will be ready to come out an play a great game.

I know that the Bulldogs have some big plans for this season, I just believe that they will have to wait another week to get on track with those plans.

Let's go Rebels!

Colmesneil is a joke!!!! Same coaches year after year..I can say with Ben Stewart as a coach they will do more than with out him...after all when he began helping last year Colmesneil started winning a few..

yeah they went to playoffs last year..but look at their district..it was a battle for who was going to come in last!

My grandma could beat them!!!!LOL

Evadale all the way!

[quote name="Crazy Dave" post="849162" timestamp="1284738864"]
Breaking news Evadales starting backs all have sprained ankles this IS NOT GOOD!!! This is such a strange thing to happen all of a sudden!! NOT GOOD!!!
[/quote] Crazy Dave is Crazy there is no one hurt for Evadale He must be just looking for something to talk about.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124