Angleton vs Alief Elsik who you got??

GoodwIN

Actually it's the Elsik Rams, not Knights. You got Elsik and Elkins confused. Elsik, although not the 5A Houston area power they once were, they still have lots of athletes and size and also have a huge enrollment advantage over Angleton. But that win over Dayton should be a huge confidence booster for the Cats and if that confidence is carried over, I'll say Angleton 28-21.

[quote name="GoodwIN" post="847000" timestamp="1284434448"]
[b]I know we got lucky with Dayton[/b], but in comes the Elsik Knights

I think we take this one, if Diggs can get some space to work with help form the backs and o-line,
[/quote]
???

you really feel that way???  .... you mentioned in another thread, that you felt like Dayton outplayed Angleton.

Just wanted a little more detail if you really feel that way.

I think Angleton was lucky to be tied at the half they way Dayton was dominating the first half. I'll give the Angleton defense some credit though because the ball just didn't pop out because of wind shear as the Dayton ball carriers ran. They were hit causing those fumbles. But he probably meant because of those fumbles, Angleton was still in the game, or it could have gotten out of hand. I mentioned before this game that if Dayton got off to a quick start, the game could have been over by half. Dayton did get to a good start, but couldn't capitalize and Angleton was able to control the ball and game after half.

[quote name="ATWILDCAT" post="847158" timestamp="1284475810"]
I think Angleton was lucky to be tied at the half they way Dayton was dominating the first half. I'll give the Angleton defense some credit though because the ball just didn't pop out because of wind shear as the Dayton ball carriers ran. They were hit causing those fumbles. But he probably meant because of those fumbles, Angleton was still in the game, or it could have gotten out of hand. I mentioned before this game that if Dayton got off to a quick start, the game could have been over by half. Dayton did get to a good start, but couldn't capitalize and Angleton was able to control the ball and game after half.
[/quote]

I agree with that... I would feel better if they were those bone rattling type hits though. I thought our O actually did look good in the first half.... glad I'm not the only one. 

The fumbles just seemed to deflate us. It happens. I'm glad we've got one more predistrict game.

I'll take Angleton by 10+ against Elsik.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83