Burkeville at Deweyville

Mustang-Fan

[quote name="Crazy Dave" post="848448" timestamp="1284647926"]
[quote author=u_dnt_kno_me link=topic=72879.msg848315#msg848315 date=1284602242]
"No contest. Deweyville takes this one with ease"

sounds like ur gunna b supised ;D
[/quote]

Deweyville has got this easy! ... The only surprise i see happening is if Deweyville doesnt score atleast 4 times or more .....

Burkeville+Sabine Pass= An ABSOLUTE lost cause here me out on this.
[/quote] :o harsh lol

[quote name="Mustang Basketball" post="848470" timestamp="1284649987"]
Come on be for real Burkeville D period is hard to score on D-Ville might get pass the D-Line but #6 will stop the play at the line
[/quote]
  ::)

[quote name="Crazy Dave" post="848448" timestamp="1284647926"]
[quote author=u_dnt_kno_me link=topic=72879.msg848315#msg848315 date=1284602242]

[/quote]

Deweyville has got this easy! ... The only surprise i see happening is if Deweyville doesnt score atleast 4 times or more .....

[/quote]

Keep the negative coming... IT JUST FUELS OUR FIRE!!!! Mustangs, we know what's happening in our club...let the nay sayer say what they want... Just handle your business on the field....and that'll be enough said...I love the element of surprise!!!!!!

Guest Crazy Dave
[quote name="MUSTANG FOREVER" post="849051" timestamp="1284725982"]
[quote author=Crazy Dave link=topic=72879.msg848448#msg848448 date=1284647926]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Keep the negative coming... IT JUST FUELS OUR FIRE!!!! Mustangs, we know what's happening in our club...let the nay sayer say what they want... Just handle your business on the field....and that'll be enough said...I love the element of surprise!!!!!!
[/quote]

You blow my mind yau'll are a lost cause give up on it. nothing is happening in yau'lls program and I dont know where all this element of surprise crap is coming from but its gotta go there is no surprise yaull are the same burkeville as last year and the year before HORRIBLE!!!

[quote name="Mustang Basketball" post="849203" timestamp="1284742911"]
We will see when Burkeville win tonight i dont want to hear nothin else from you...... Crazy Dave we will see hope yu have a ride to the game....
[/quote]

This might be a good time to reaccess where the Mustangs are in their rebuilding process. Progress for sure, just not as far along as some of the mustang faithfull might have thought.

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="850079" timestamp="1284787918"]
[quote author=Mustang Basketball link=topic=72879.msg849203#msg849203 date=1284742911]
We will see when Burkeville win tonight i dont want to hear nothin else from you...... Crazy Dave we will see hope yu have a ride to the game....
[/quote]

This might be a good time to reaccess where the Mustangs are in their rebuilding process. Progress for sure, just not as far along as some of the mustang faithfull might have thought.
[/quote]
Yes the conditioning needs to be vastly improved also, there were 21 official time outs for "hurt" Burkeville players last night, it was by far the most official stoppages I have ever witnessed in my 46 yrs.

Conditioning has nothing to do with our "hurt" players. Im #22 for burkeville, i left the game in 2nd Q, tore every muscle in my left shoulder and pulled my MCL in my knee. #80 for the Mustangs stayed the night in Beaumont Hospital due to a concussion. #6 pulled a muscle in his chest. Just a freak accident game.

[quote name="Sportz-Fanatic" post="850234" timestamp="1284825434"]
Conditioning has nothing to do with our "hurt" players. Im #22 for burkeville, i left the game in 2nd Q, tore every muscle in my left shoulder and pulled my MCL in my knee. #80 for the Mustangs stayed the night in Beaumont Hospital due to a concussion. #6 pulled a muscle in his chest. Just a freak accident game.
[/quote]
  Thats what happens when you take all those hard shots

[quote name="Sportz-Fanatic" post="850234" timestamp="1284825434"]
[/quote]
And several other mustangs would stay down for several minutes, get up and walk off only to come back into the game the next play, conditioning is a part of it and you and your fellow mustangs would benefit from it.

[quote name="WhatDownIzIt" post="850325" timestamp="1284835085"]
IMO.several kids should have never came back on field. I admire the kids heart but Bvilles Coaches have to be smart when it comes to the safety of the kids on the field.

[/quote]

I agree with you on that! Wasnt smart at all. District is coming up and why risk hurting your key players. Thats football for you :D

[quote name="WhatDownIzIt" post="850281" timestamp="1284830818"]
[quote author=Sportz-Fanatic link=topic=72879.msg850234#msg850234 date=1284825434]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Hard shots?? I didnt see any "hard shots"!!

[quote name="Sportz-Fanatic" post="850737" timestamp="1284860141"]
[quote author=WhatDownIzIt link=topic=72879.msg850281#msg850281 date=1284830818]
[quote author=Sportz-Fanatic link=topic=72879.msg850234#msg850234 date=1284825434]
Conditioning has nothing to do with our "hurt" players. Im #22 for burkeville, i left the game in 2nd Q, tore every muscle in my left shoulder and pulled my MCL in my knee. #80 for the Mustangs h stayed the night in Beaumont Hospital due to a concussion. #6 pulled a muscle in his chest. Just a freak accident game.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Hard shots?? I didnt see any "hard shots"!!
[/quote]
I hope you are kidding son. Goodluck to y'all in district.

Guest Crazy Dave
Where is all the talk burkeville??? Ya'll get strummed by deweyville and no more talk?? What happened to all that talk??? hahahaha  man ya'll seriously make me laugh till i cry every time i read a post from ya'll all i can think about is how ridiculous you all sound but good luck  this year mustangs seriously GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami