WEEK 2 JUNIOR SCORES

DUBINATOR

[quote name="DUBINATOR" post="850987" timestamp="1284873073"]
Guys listen please. I help coach the junior team and we are in no way a superior force to be reckoned with. We have respect for each and every team that is associated with the stjfl and a ton of great coaches.  Today was very hard for my kids, they were shaken up a bit and sad at the loss of someone they looked up to and idolized. Please understand that we worrk just as hard as everyone else and any team can win on any given Saturday. So in closing let me say that yes we would like to win it all but for now its one game at a time. Good luck to everyone and God bless
[/quote]

My heart goes out to the WOS family.  I can't even begin to imagine how y'all feel.  My thoughts and prayers are with you all.  I apologize for even making a post after yours.

[quote name="ac89" post="850956" timestamp="1284869567"]
Yes i have several times.  I am obviously not as impressed
As you are.  I mean to hear y'all talk you would swear they could part the red sea.
[/quote]

Not hardly, but ya'll have some tough games ahead like the rest of us. I've seen ya'll play and ya'll are good, but I think WOS is probably the toughest team so far. Things can change though and who knows what happens once the playoffs start. I wish we wouldn't have 3 divisions, and just group everybody as one. pick names from a hat and at the end of the year, the best 8 records go to the playoffs. Right now you have us, ya'll and Nederland White in the same division. Therefor, one of the 3 will probably go as a wild card team to the playoffs. I think that all 3 along with WOS are the best teams this year in Junior. Since there's no way to predict who's the better teams from year to year, I think you take away the divisions. IMO

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="851169" timestamp="1284914402"]
[quote author=ac89 link=topic=72870.msg850956#msg850956 date=1284869567]
Yes i have several times.  I am obviously not as impressed
As you are.  I mean to hear y'all talk you would swear they could part the red sea.
[/quote]

Not hardly, but ya'll have some tough games ahead like the rest of us. I've seen ya'll play and ya'll are good, but I think WOS is probably the toughest team so far. Things can change though and who knows what happens once the playoffs start. I wish we wouldn't have 3 divisions, and just group everybody as one. pick names from a hat and at the end of the year, the best 8 records go to the playoffs. Right now you have us, ya'll and Nederland White in the same division. Therefor, one of the 3 will probably go as a wild card team to the playoffs. I think that all 3 along with WOS are the best teams this year in Junior. Since there's no way to predict who's the better teams from year to year, I think you take away the divisions. IMO
[/quote]
The probem is not having 3 divisions, its predicting to early in the season that you are one of the top 4 teams. ;) If you happen to be one of the top 4 teams but can only make playoffs as a wildcard because you lost 2 conference games then it sounds like you may only see one playoff game no matter where your seeded  :o

[quote name="BDog95" post="851498" timestamp="1284934853"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=72870.msg851169#msg851169 date=1284914402]
Yes i have several times.  I am obviously not as impressed
As you are.  I mean to hear y'all talk you would swear they could part the red sea.
[/quote]

[/quote]
The probem is not having 3 divisions, its predicting to early in the season that you are one of the top 4 teams. ;) If you happen to be one of the top 4 teams but can only make playoffs as a wildcard because you lost 2 conference games then it sounds like you may only see one playoff game no matter where your seeded  :o
[/quote]
No actually I think we are the #2 team :o, but trying to be nice about it. We will see when we play Ned White in two weeks and then again in the last week against Lum Red. I might be wrong who knows. If we go as a wild card then great since we are mostly 9's. ;) If you don't understand the earlier statement, then you probably won't ever get it.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="851643" timestamp="1284941238"]
[quote author=BDog95 link=topic=72870.msg851498#msg851498 date=1284934853]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=72870.msg851169#msg851169 date=1284914402]
Yes i have several times.  I am obviously not as impressed
As you are.  I mean to hear y'all talk you would swear they could part the red sea.
[/quote]

[/quote]
The probem is not having 3 divisions, its predicting to early in the season that you are one of the top 4 teams. ;) If you happen to be one of the top 4 teams but can only make playoffs as a wildcard because you lost 2 conference games then it sounds like you may only see one playoff game no matter where your seeded  :o
[/quote]
No actually I think we are the #2 team :o, but trying to be nice about it. We will see when we play Ned White in two weeks and then again in the last week against Lum Red. I might be wrong who knows. If we go as a wild card then great since we are mostly 9's. ;) If you don't understand the earlier statement, then you probably won't ever get it.
[/quote]

actually wos is THAT good..if you saw them play its just speed..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124