Can't Wait Til.....

Guest Ozen

From this point forward, I am not saying another word to anybody from Vidor. These people are the most obnoxious fans (yes, even more so than PNG). I still think Nederland makes the playoffs, Vidor stays at home, as per usual. And if we don't get in, then no big deal, every team has a bad year every once in a while. We've been more times in a row than Vidor ever has been. But if we dont get in, then I believe LCM will, Vidor doesnt have a snowballs chance of getting in, we'll see after Central game tonight if they are even playoff worthy. My guess is, they get one round deep and get their butts handed to em by Barbers Hill or someone. You know I never had a problem with people from Vidor before this year, but some of you on here have done your community a shame and I would be embarrassed if I was from Vidor. Completely classless people with nothing positive to say about anyone. I'll be glad when you people finally figure out that you arent a MC team and that you will never be a MC team. And when you get a win, act like youve gotten one before. You people act like youve never seen a win on the scoreboard before. I am done now, does anybody need some firewood out there in Vidor so you can build a fire and listen to the playoffs on the radio???

I hate to tell you this but Nederland isn't much better, next time you lose act like you've lost before, don't make excuses. Not everyone from Vidor is like the people on this board. I have never said anything negative about another team on here unless someone says something about our team first. Your statements prove that you think just because your a MC team everything should go your way, well it doesn't work like that. Fans from Nederland are just as bad, or even worse, than Vidor fans. Every town has good fans and bad fans who like to trash talk so stop singling Vidor out. Learn how to support your team and not run down others or make excuses because one fan from Vidor trash talks. Good luck to all teams tonight. GoDogs you are the worst about being hypocritical. Grow up just a little bit and remember that two wrongs don't make a right but it sure does make both of you look like two incompetant clowns. I have no problem with any fans on here, you take things too personal. Get over it.

check out the boards dude, its more than one person... And I would love to know how you figured that Nederland fans trash talk more than Vidor fans... There is a difference in having an opinion and trash talking... Opinions are ok, everyone has them. Trash talking, however, makes you look immature and ignorant. I am not singleing out Vidor, you guys do that to yourself by your remarks...I am just sick of Vidor fans being immature and acting like theyve never won a game before, I mean I know it doesnt happen often, but at least act like it does...And by the way, if Nederland sucks so bad this year, then why is it such a big deal for Vidor to beat us????

check out the boards dude' date=' its more than one person... And I would love to know how you figured that Nederland fans trash talk more than Vidor fans... There is a difference in having an opinion and trash talking... Opinions are ok, everyone has them. Trash talking, however, makes you look immature and ignorant. I am not singleing out Vidor, you guys do that to yourself by your remarks...I am just sick of Vidor fans being immature and acting like theyve never won a game before, I mean I know it doesnt happen often, but at least act like it does...And by the way, if Nederland sucks so bad this year, then why is it such a big deal for Vidor to beat us????[/quote']

I never said Nederland sucked, I think Nederland is a good team and has a legitimate chance and a playoff berth. I don't think saying that we never win anyway is an opinion, that is trash talking. Talk about immature and ignorant, you just said that you would not respond to any more Vidor posters so stop being hypocritical. Please don't make me look up the Vidor vs. Nederland thread and show you the trash talk that Nederland was posting. And you are singling out Vidor seeing that is the only town that you mention in your posts. Like I said everytown has bad trash talking fans, yes even Nederland as hard as it may seem. So think before you post just about Vidor.

You do have some good points, and I know every team has their trash talkers... I guess I just wish everyone could be humble about winning and losing... When Nederland lost that game, I got on here and congratulated Vidor on a great game... to hear people still celebrating that win is a little extreme, and very IMMATURE... just grow up, thats all I ask, we can all get along here, I promise its possible... Ill give Vidor a little more credit and fairness when some of these people on here act like they deserve it...

From this point forward, I am not saying another word to anybody from Vidor. These people are the most obnoxious fans (yes, even more so than PNG). I still think Nederland makes the playoffs, Vidor stays at home, as per usual. And if we don't get in, then no big deal, every team has a bad year every once in a while. We've been more times in a row than Vidor ever has been. But if we dont get in, then I believe LCM will, Vidor doesnt have a snowballs chance of getting in, we'll see after Central game tonight if they are even playoff worthy. My guess is, they get one round deep and get their butts handed to em by Barbers Hill or someone. You know I never had a problem with people from Vidor before this year, but some of you on here have done your community a shame and I would be embarrassed if I was from Vidor. Completely classless people with nothing positive to say about anyone. I'll be glad when you people finally figure out that you arent a MC team and that you will never be a MC team. And when you get a win, act like youve gotten one before. You people act like youve never seen a win on the scoreboard before. I am done now, does anybody need some firewood out there in Vidor so you can build a fire and listen to the playoffs on the radio???[/quote thankgod i am not from MC..Nederland people think they are better then everyone else..And yall arent by far..Just because LCM,Lumberton,and Vidor is having a good year yall still dont give us any credit..WHO CARES what you or anyone from MC think about anyone else..You did me a favor by not talking to us anymore.you might want to keep some of that wood for your self..yall will be sitting right there stirring the coals..And dont act like yall havent been on here talking trash either..yall are some of the worse..

good luck tonight.... :wink:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124