*Vidor at. Kirbyville Broadcast/Game Thread/Kirbyville Wins/Comments*

Guest JoesBros

[quote name="Lefty99" post="844249" timestamp="1284181216"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=72746.msg843616#msg843616 date=1284168458]

Adam will you teach Joey how to pronouce Cucancic name  LOL
[/quote]

I sent him a PM telling him how to pronounce it...Sue-can-see! lol  Trust me it's takes about 2-3 games to get it down. ;)
[/quote]

R U SURE that is correct...I heard it last year at (SOME PLACES)  KU  KAN  CHIC ! ?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K-ville...hats off to you, great team, great discipline. Good luck the rest of the season.

PIRATES...???????  I don't know what to say.  Defense was wrapping up better.  This is your competition for district.  You will have to stay more focused on the field.  A lot of mistakes that were common sense.  QB's don't punt or kick field goals, and I blame the coaches for not catching that one several times.  Swinging gate...we've used that before, not with our team; but, have you not seen one before???  I am sorry for my honesty today, but we did not look at all. 

You have two weeks to improve mentally and physically...You guys have a lot of talent...use what God gave you and play some ball!!!

[quote name="WelcomeToTheBoneyard" post="844399" timestamp="1284211047"]
K-ville...hats off to you, great team, great discipline. Good luck the rest of the season.

PIRATES...???????   I don't know what to say.  Defense was wrapping up better.  This is your competition for district.  You will have to stay more focused on the field.  A lot of mistakes that were common sense.  QB's don't punt or kick field goals, and I blame the coaches for not catching that one several times.  Swinging gate...we've used that before, not with our team; but, have you not seen one before???  I am sorry for my honesty today, but we did not look at all. 

You have two weeks to improve mentally and physically...You guys have a lot of talent...use what God gave you and play some ball!!!
[/quote]

They tryed the swinging gate????????

[quote name="vidorSDMF" post="844457" timestamp="1284215704"]
[quote author=WelcomeToTheBoneyard link=topic=72746.msg844399#msg844399 date=1284211047]

PIRATES...???????  I don't know what to say.  Defense was wrapping up better.  This is your competition for district.  You will have to stay more focused on the field.  A lot of mistakes that were common sense.  QB's don't punt or kick field goals, and I blame the coaches for not catching that one several times.  Swinging gate...we've used that before, not with our team; but, have you not seen one before???  I am sorry for my honesty today, but we did not look at all. 

[/quote]

They tryed the swinging gate????????
[/quote]

K-ville did!!!

Guest rykerx144
he will!  He is very professional.  Sounds to me like you are trying to get rid of the fire by attacking the smoke!  Looks like you need to be more worried about whats going on with your program rather than picking fights with the local media because they heard probably what is true, or should be true!  No offense but the style offense your program is running went out with the "vhs".  (no pun inteaded, ok well maybe so).  Im not sure who is to blame here, the coach, the players, the talent, the admi??  Dont know but I do know your program is in trouble!!  The ship is sinking fast!

Guest JoesBros
First off I dont think its the coaching in Vidor. Anyone who knows and watches this team knew coming into this season that it was going to be a "rebuilding" season. You have three young runningbacks and a handfull of returning starters. Its about improving week to week with this team right now. I saw a massive improvement from Bridge City to Kirbyville. Vidor didnt play bad on friday night I just think Kirbyville is just that good. Its going to be a tough year in Vidor yes but the coaches can only do so much at times with Soph and JRS. Its a one week at a time situation right now. Just my opinion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83