New 2009 Synergy Clarity Bat For Sale

MOMMA2

My DD has a never used bat for sale.She thought that it was a bat that she wanted,then decided that it was not.Anyway,this bat is still in the original wrapping and also has the warrenty too.It is a 2009 Synergy Clarity purple bat.We would like $100.00 for it,OBO!If anyone is interested please give us a call at (409)860-5059.Thanks!

[quote name="tnt_mom" post="841024" timestamp="1283854995"]
HillGuy, I wondered why that one was deleted so fast.  Wasn't sure if it was you or me. 

Momma2, We have on of those too.  My DD decided she didn't like it after she used a Demarini CF4.  Can't pass to little sister because she refuses to play softball. 
[/quote]Sorry to hear that tnt_mom.FORTUNATLY we do not have any younger DD to pass things on to,LOL!!

Thank God. No more having to buy bats, cleats, batting gloves, so on and so on. It's all furnished now, except softball glove. Hey Momma I remember that bat from Plano. That day she got 2 bats. One from Mom and one from Dad, LMAO

[quote name="bigcat" post="842674" timestamp="1284082814"]
Thank God. No more having to buy bats, cleats, batting gloves, so on and so on. It's all furnished now, except softball glove. Hey Momma I remember that bat from Plano. That day she got 2 bats. One from Mom and one from Dad, LMAO
[/quote]Yes BIGCAT,it is the same one!I tried to get Kelsey to use it,but she said she wanted to keep on using OLD FAITHFUL!LOL!Anyway,if anyone is interested it is a NEW (2009) bat still in the wrapping with the warrenty.It is the purple Synergy Clarity 33inch?I really do not know alot about bats.Give me a call (409)860-5059 Thanks!

[quote name="bigcat" post="842674" timestamp="1284082814"]
[/quote]By the way how is everything?It has been awhile.I hope you all are doing ok!

If anyone is interested in this bat,or knows of anyone that may be interested please have them contact me!I am in need to sell this bat.Like I have already posted,it is a NEW 2009 Purple Synergy bat never been used still in the original wrapping with the warranty!It has a 33" on the top of the handle,whatever that means.I am not knowledgeable on bats at all!I am asking $100.00, OBO!

[quote name="MOMMA2" post="848055" timestamp="1284575032"]
If anyone is interested in this bat,or knows of anyone that may be interested please have them contact me!I am in need to sell this bat.Like I have already posted,it is a NEW 2009 Purple Synergy bat never been used still in the original wrapping with the warranty!It has a 33" on the top of the handle,whatever that means.I am not knowledgeable on bats at all!I am asking $100.00, OBO!
[/quote]

Bats are rated as to how many times it should make contact with the ball after 50 pitches (CPS = Contact per Strike) =  assuming the pitches are strikes. 
33 out of 50 is pretty good.  Your DD probably would get 40 CPS's using that bat which is pretty darned good.

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="848095" timestamp="1284578787"]
[quote author=MOMMA2 link=topic=72592.msg848055#msg848055 date=1284575032]
[/quote]

Bats are rated as to how many times it should make contact with the ball after 50 pitches (CPS = Contact per Strike) =  assuming the pitches are strikes. 
33 out of 50 is pretty good.  Your DD probably would get 40 CPS's using that bat which is pretty darned good.
[/quote]Mr.Weed only you would have an explanation!LOL!!How have you been?Things have been pretty crazy with this being Kelseys Senior year.She had a pretty busy summer with her travel team,we went to Colorado and also Georgia!It was pretty amazing!Now she is busy trying to get visits scheduled to possible College prospects.Please keep her in your thoughts and  prayers!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83