1. 1. Who Will Win....

• VIDOR
    • KIRBYVILLE

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144
Come on guys!!  This thread is getting way out of control.  GGilbert your walking a thin line on the coach and QB bashing.  Having an opinion about the ability of a offense to throw ball is fine but dont bash the kid.  

MAN HAVE I BEEN FOLOWING THE WRONG THREAD! IT'S GETTING KIND OF HEATED ON THE VIDOR SIDE OF THE FIELD!  

I think ole' Gilbert Grape here is just guilty of not being careful about how he states "the truth". Nothing wrong with speaking your mind but man..... Don't bash a kid by name.
Yes I think your right no matter how much a team runs the ball, what ever the offense scheme, if you don't at leat have a threat of the pass it hurts your running game. If everyone can just move up to the line and grinds it out one inch at a time it does't take a lot of defensive planning. Kirbyville is a running team but we benifit from airing one out now and then no doubt about it. Be a fan and speak your mind but remember no one wants to hear that negative stuff. You said the boys read this and see what they need to work on. Would you want to see your wife or boss or mom bash you to tell you what you need to work on? You have some good points just tone it down and make positive suggestions. Truth is no coaches give a rip what you, me or anyone on here says. Its for our amusement only. So with that being said I hope Vidor give us a great game, I hope we beat the brakes off of them anyway and I hope Gilbert finds an outlet for his frustrations befor he implodes! good luck to all of the Vidor players Friday.

ok well i said a kids name why dont yall go get on the guy that said his last name oh yeah a vidor homer i forgot he gets a pass, so sorry guys that i see it threw open eyes, why dont you people understand that VIDOR SUCKS and if anyone says anything bad about vidor they get bashed on here welcome to the VIDOR PIRATE forum at SETXSPORTS.COM

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="rykerx144" post="840450" timestamp="1283798437"]
Come on guys!!  This thread is getting way out of control.  GGilbert your walking a thin line on the coach and QB bashing.  Having an opinion about the ability of a offense to throw ball is fine but dont bash the kid.  
[/quote]

GGilbert has been banned for seven days.  Anyone else not wanting to keep it civil will receive the same.  Keep it clean guys.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="840463" timestamp="1283799129"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=72456.msg840450#msg840450 date=1283798437]
[/quote]

GGilbert has been banned for seven days.  Anyone else not wanting to keep it civil will receive the same.  Keep it clean guys.
[/quote]

pm

[quote name="rykerx144" post="840463" timestamp="1283799129"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=72456.msg840450#msg840450 date=1283798437]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Thank you rykerx144

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="kcat-fan" post="840492" timestamp="1283802243"]
I'm working in Kasas for a few months and have to hear the game online...anyway I saw Newton game highlights on KFDM and is it me or did the Kats uniforms look bright orange... ???
[/quote]

no they are all red with black helmets

[quote name="rykerx144" post="840510" timestamp="1283803953"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=72456.msg840492#msg840492 date=1283802243]
I'm working in Kasas for a few months and have to hear the game online...anyway I saw Newton game highlights on KFDM and is it me or did the Kats uniforms look bright orange... ???
[/quote]

[/quote]

They looked Red-Orange to me too...And about a 100 other people...

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="840520" timestamp="1283804722"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=72456.msg840510#msg840510 date=1283803953]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=72456.msg840492#msg840492 date=1283802243]
[/quote]

[/quote]

They looked Red-Orange to me too...And about a 100 other people...
[/quote]

lol no in person they are definetly red!  must be the lighting and video that turn em orange. 

As my mother always says it "any team can win on any given night" i am rooting fot my cats, and as long as they go onto the field and play we will win....but if we go onto the field with our helmets to tight because we have big heads then the ball is in the air.... We as fans can have a big head but the boys need to remember, Vidor is bigger and they want it...they have already been laughed at because of BC, so i bet they will be coming to play this friday!! Lets go Cats!!!

[quote name="GGilbert 7 2010" post="840236" timestamp="1283743680"]
i dont know why they are putting in more bleachers, who wants to go watch kville beat vidor by 40, i can think of better things to do on a friday night then drive to kville to watch that, heard from sources real close to the kville program that they are not even worried at all about this week. But stevie wonder could see that
[/quote]

You go because you are proud of your team wether or not they win or lose....When i was in school you could not pay us to win, but our stands were always full. Its called PRIDE! and us wildcats definatly have it... yeah you might lose but your there to cheer thm on.. Our boys love our crowd they feed off of us! show some spirit and come sit in the can of sardines with the rest of us and cheer on both teams!!

[quote name="wildcat_in_pink" post="840633" timestamp="1283815171"]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=72456.msg840236#msg840236 date=1283743680]
i dont know why they are putting in more bleachers, who wants to go watch kville beat vidor by 40, i can think of better things to do on a friday night then drive to kville to watch that, heard from sources real close to the kville program that they are not even worried at all about this week. But stevie wonder could see that
[/quote]

You go because you are proud of your team wether or not they win or lose....When i was in school you could not pay us to win, but our stands were always full. Its called PRIDE! and us wildcats definatly have it... yeah you might lose but your there to cheer thm on.. Our boys love our crowd they feed off of us! show some spirit and come sit in the can of sardines with the rest of us and cheer on both teams!!
[/quote]Great comments. Pirates will be there win or loose.

[quote name="wildcat_in_pink" post="840633" timestamp="1283815171"]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=72456.msg840236#msg840236 date=1283743680]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you wildkat in pink,  thats what we have been arguing with this guy about.  Win or Lose you are there for the boys of fall.  ;D

[quote name="BPSWildcat" post="840683" timestamp="1283817720"]
I think Kville will pull this one out...but a little closer than most think.

48-10  ;D

But I believe this is gonna be great for KHS atheletics...maybe we'll spend a few bucks on more bleachers going forward.
[/quote]
Either that or if they plan on scheduling more big school teams for home games they should start considering using neutral sites.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="840696" timestamp="1283818280"]
[quote author=BPSWildcat link=topic=72456.msg840683#msg840683 date=1283817720]
I think Kville will pull this one out...but a little closer than most think.

48-10  ;D

But I believe this is gonna be great for KHS atheletics...maybe we'll spend a few bucks on more bleachers going forward.
[/quote]
Either that or if they plan on scheduling more big school teams for home games they should start considering using neutral sites.
[/quote]

I disagree!  I dont see a problem, Kirbyville fans fit just fine!  If Kirbyville side seats 3500 and visitor side seats 2500 then it dont matter how big the town is we are playing. We are still up 1000, and thats called home field advantage!!  LOL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami