• VIDOR
    • KIRBYVILLE

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="839749" timestamp="1283696884"]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=72456.msg839745#msg839745 date=1283696504]
K-Ville And Ford F-150  ;D. Will Take this one. My hats off to K-ville. they look very impressive.
K-Ville by 21
[/quote]

FORD F-150
     2010-BURMAN ERVINE Convertible
     2010-HAYWOOD ROADSTER

;)

[/quote]Yes Sir  ;D Im sure there is a Mac Truck in there too  :D

[quote name="CATS80" post="839752" timestamp="1283697122"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=72456.msg839749#msg839749 date=1283696884]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=72456.msg839745#msg839745 date=1283696504]
K-Ville And Ford F-150  ;D. Will Take this one. My hats off to K-ville. they look very impressive.
K-Ville by 21
[/quote]

FORD F-150
     2010-BURMAN ERVINE Convertible
     2010-HAYWOOD ROADSTER

;)

[/quote]Yes Sir  ;D Im sure there is a Mac Truck in there too  :D
[/quote]

That would be Breed when he does get the ball or on D because he hits like one. lol

[quote name="RustedCutlass" post="839722" timestamp="1283693191"]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=72456.msg839628#msg839628 date=1283659885]
vidor has no chance at all in this game, whatever schools are looking at ford they will get to see the film on vidor cause he will probaly go over 200 easy and maybe 4 tds, vidor goes 0-10 this year. Maybe time for Vidor to go in a differnt direction at head coach?
[/quote]

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on now. Just last week Vidor almost beats Texas High and everyone is singing praises to Mathews, voting him Coach of the Week in the Beaumont Enterprise poll. They lose to BC and all of a sudden it is time for a change?
Look, I'm not happy about our this past Friday's outcome either. I said that I'd been told some things before summer practices ever started that didn't make me too optimistic about our chances this year. People started calling me negative. Calling me the worst fan any team could ever have. Etc,etc, etc... But you know what? The BC game proved what I had heard earlier this summer to be correct! In fact, it was right on the money!
But, I'm not going to throw this team under the bus. They are young and they are small in some areas, but they are still capable of turning things around. If the defense steps up and does it's part, we have an offense that can beat anyone on the ground. But, true to what I was told, our offense is sputtering, but it is because it is not getting the help it needs on the defensive side of the ball. Coaches are not the ones out there not wrapping up. Coaches are not the ones out there trying to tackle with one hand around the waist. Coaches are not the ones out there refusing to grab ankles and instead grabbing shoulder pads so they can just slip right off. Coaches are not the ones only covering one receiver where three are lined up to to that side on a given play.
The defense turns things around, we have a chance in district. We might not make the playoffs, but we won't go 0-10. But it is going to take better effort on both sides of the ball, not just on the offense. We got one more game to get these things squared away before the district games begin ... and those are the ones that matter. Let's not get out the tar and feathers just yet, okay Gilly
[/quote]

Those were the same things I heard coming into the season.  I am not sure some people realize that Texas High isn't as good as they have been in the past.  I m not knocking Vidor with the comment but it's true.  Their defense has a short week to prepare for a very good ground assult and that is very tough.

Both of Vidors games their defence gave up alot of points, and I dont see them stopping the Cats from putting up the numbers...nor do I see their offence running well against a defence that only allowed 6 points per game with a short week to prepare for.
K-ville looks to be just starting to CRANK IT UP and will have to much for this young team...JMO

It's to bad that Vidor can't get the amount of tickets they wanted for this game because many will miss out.  They asked for 3,500 but the entire stadium only seat 3,500?  Burns knows better ::)  Word is the band is going to have to bring chairs and sit behind one of the endzones.  Wildcat Stadium is going to be packed like sardines in a can.  I'll have my seat though! ;)

i dont know why they are putting in more bleachers, who wants to go watch kville beat vidor by 40, i can think of better things to do on a friday night then drive to kville to watch that, heard from sources real close to the kville program that they are not even worried at all about this week. But stevie wonder could see that

[quote name="GGilbert 7 2010" post="840236" timestamp="1283743680"]
i dont know why they are putting in more bleachers, who wants to go watch kville beat vidor by 40, i can think of better things to do on a friday night then drive to kville to watch that, heard from sources real close to the kville program that they are not even worried at all about this week. But stevie wonder could see that
[/quote]
Not worrying is what gets you beat  ;) I can assure you Jack Alvarez is not doing that

you know GGilbert I do not think i have seen someone go from being a supporter to a complete give up in such a short time... you know this team isn't as strong as it was last year because of experience but instead of getting on here and completely laying down, you might want to think about supporting your team no matter what.... just a thought... instead of being a band wagon rider be a FAN! which means rain, sleet, shine, or snow you stand behind your team and support them no matter how bad they play, or how bad the score board looks like... yeah its not fun... but for the kids who are out there busting their butt week in and week out they surely do not need to come on here and read how some one has completely given up on them over a GAME!... Sure we may get a mud hold stomped in us and walked dry in Kirbyville... but what happens if we go up there and give a heck of a fight and come home with a W or a close fought game... are you then going to praise them? GGGGs instead of standing on the fence and teetering back and forth like a weeble wobble... be a fan and make a stand.... just my 2 cents worth...

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="840260" timestamp="1283749472"]
you know GGilbert I do not think i have seen someone go from being a supporter to a complete give up in such a short time... you know this team isn't as strong as it was last year because of experience but instead of getting on here and completely laying down, you might want to think about supporting your team no matter what.... just a thought... instead of being a band wagon rider be a FAN! which means rain, sleet, shine, or snow you stand behind your team and support them no matter how bad they play, or how bad the score board looks like... yeah its not fun... but for the kids who are out there busting their butt week in and week out they surely do not need to come on here and read how some one has completely given up on them over a GAME!... Sure we may get a mud hold stomped in us and walked dry in Kirbyville... but what happens if we go up there and give a heck of a fight and come home with a W or a close fought game... are you then going to praise them? GGGGs instead of standing on the fence and teetering back and forth like a weeble wobble... be a fan and make a stand.... just my 2 cents worth...
[/quote]  First of all if the players are looking on here to see what people think and they get upset that someone is stateing the truth then maybe they get mad and play good but i will always be a vidor fan the problem with most vidor fans they cant deal with the truth all i have said is the truth, you can still be a fan and state the truth. If people would understand that just because you state the facts dont mean that you are a band wagoner trust me i am far from a band wagoner

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="GGilbert 7 2010" post="840236" timestamp="1283743680"]
i dont know why they are putting in more bleachers, who wants to go watch kville beat vidor by 40, i can think of better things to do on a friday night then drive to kville to watch that, [b]heard from sources real close to the kville program that they are not even worried at all about this week[/b]. But stevie wonder could see that
[/quote]

this statment right here proves you have no clue what you are talking about.  I promise you Jack Alvarez wont let this happen.  He will not let them look past anyone.  They are still vidor and still big.  He is getting them ready!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83