District 22-4A Playoff Scenarios... *Updated 11/3**

GoDogs27

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Indian Chief
I agree scalp 'em. PNG gonna cause some upsets......will be Dayton' date=' Central, PNG in the playoffs![/quote'] Sounds good to me. I think we have a shot.

Thanks tvc. PNG has been "down" and basically "out" by all the polls before. As I've always said, anything can happen on any given night in high school football. Stats don't mean squat when there is a head to head battle during a game. We've already seen upsets this year in 22-4A, and they can continue. I know everyone is picking Dayton over Nederland, Central over PNG and according to the stats, these are pretty good predictions. However, I NEVER count out a Mid County team, whether Nederland or PNG. I'm sure, if things don't turn out the way I hope Friday night, someone will copy and paste this quote and try to cram it down my throat, but, you would support your team as well, right! I hope the Indians win Friday nite and, more importantly, I hope that all the games are injury free.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Hey, if you manage to defeat Central, and we beat Nederland, you're in the playoffs. If you're guys ingrain this in their heads and play like wild animals, watch out Central.

Again, thanks Bandsman! Thats what we're gonna have to do, play like "wildmen". Burnett will have these guys ready for Friday....should prove to be a good, ole fashioned, hard fought game. Our guys know whats at stake and will be ready. The winner of this game, will definitely deserve the Win. The same way with Dayton and Nederland.....the winner will deserve the victory.

Vidor beat Nederland by 4... Nederland beat PNG by 7... And PNG beat Vidor by 7

Worst case scenario... even if the above happens and all 3 teams are tied...

Nederland is +3

Vidor is -3

PNG is 0

...in the points system....

I havent looked at what else could happen... but come on... you are talking like a one in a million shot at every single thing going right...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder