2010 State Champion PA Memorial vs. The "were not worthy" West Brook Bruins

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="833002" timestamp="1282976501"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=72144.msg833000#msg833000 date=1282976287]
I'm just happy we covered my 21 point spread prediction.
[/quote]You know, I was thinking about that on the ride back home...  And could do nothing but chuckle...
[/quote]check your pm

Let me analyze this ---- 82 probably feels the need to delete some of the PAM post because when PAM wins,[b] they come out of the wood-work like little cock roaches.[/b]  This is neccessary to save band-width.  ;D

BTW--thats an old quote from PATITAN----i wish he were back.  I liked his smack. 

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="833114" timestamp="1283007697"]
Let me analyze this ---- 82 probably feels the need to delete some of the PAM post because when PAM wins,[b] they come out of the wood-work like little cock roaches.[/b]  This is neccessary to save band-width.  ;D

BTW--thats an old quote from PATITAN----i wish he were back.  I liked his smack. 
[/quote] :D

Well im just gonna go ahead and start saying my good bye's right now, because when we beat brooke Im going to [color=red]GET IN THAT BACKSIDE.[/color] Just because when they beat us, I always have to eat crow, and frankly my dear, IM SICK OF EATTING CROW.

[move][color=red]DOOMS [color=black]DAY [color=red]HEAD [color=black]HUNTERS[/color][/color][/color][/color][/move]

[quote name="thaghost" post="833142" timestamp="1283009028"]
Well im just gonna go ahead and start saying my good bye's right now, because when we beat brooke Im going to [color=red]GET IN THAT BACKSIDE.[/color] Just because when they beat us, I always have to eat crow, and frankly my dear, IM SICK OF EATTING CROW.

[move][color=red]DOOMS [color=black]DAY [color=red]HEAD [color=black]HUNTERS[/color][/color][/color][/color][/move]
[/quote] :D :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami