Kirbyville at Coldspring/Kirbyville Wins!! 20-6

I have to agree with Lefty99.  Ford got his 100+ yds, but he had quite a few runs of less than 1yd.  He also got his 2 TD's.  Coldspring changed things up in the 2nd half, and didn't give the ball to #24 (??) I know you may know him..I do not..didn't get a program...anyway...Kville will work on the snap this week..I watched many in practice, and only saw 1 bad snap in 20 attempts all week. Kael threw the ball well, but the timing was off ....it is tuff to get timing with only 9 passes, but it will come...Kael is stronger both physically and mentally this year...I was impressed with young Vanya on the TE with his blocking....he is one tuff son!!.  ALso the running by #2 was quite impressive, and unexpected.  Good game KATS..See you at HOME -vs-  Newton!!

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="purpleeagle" post="833171" timestamp="1283010924"]
Wow----Kirbyville beat a good team in Coldsprings. kat's are going to be a team to deal with again this year. Coldsprings shoved us all over the field in a scrimmage. I am afraid Newton is in for a long night next friday night.
[/quote]

Are you serious?? Don't put to much stock in a scrimmage alot of young kids get alot of reps in scrimmage games. Newton will be ok everyone... Oh well congrats wildcats on a good win..

[quote name="Kvillecatz" post="834366" timestamp="1283107420"]
K-ville crushed Coldsprings  ;D
[/quote]
i wouldn"t say crushed, it was a win.  But a very ugly one.  I was not too impressed with their play.  they didn't play with any fire until the mid-end of the 3rd qtr.  Haywood did very well. If a certain running back would run the ball more than their mouth like he did on the last carry of the night then it would be more impressive.

[quote name="Kville99" post="834371" timestamp="1283107796"]
[quote author=Kvillecatz link=topic=72116.msg834366#msg834366 date=1283107420]
[/quote]
i wouldn"t say crushed, it was a win.  But a very ugly one.  I was not too impressed with their play.  they didn't play with any fire until the mid-end of the 3rd qtr.  Haywood did very well. If a certain running back would run the ball more than their mouth like he did on the last carry of the night then it would be more impressive.
[/quote]

I'd have to say that Kirbyville began to get composure about mid way through the 2nd.  1st half was sloppy no doubt about it.

[quote name="Kvillecatz" post="834366" timestamp="1283107420"]
[/quote]

Statistically speaking it was 50-50....check the stats outside RM17 on Monday....Time of Poss was almost straight down the middle, as were rushing and passing yds....and penalties.....I am still trying to figure out why Coldspring didn't run #24 as much in the 2nd half.....

For the idiot that said Kirbyville crushed Coldspring it sure looked looked like they were offsides on that defensive touchdown they scored so therefore it would have only been 14-6 and we should have scored a few more times.  So don't get on here and say crap like cushed because it was not like that it was close until the end. Every yard was a battle for each team.

[quote name="texaggies07" post="834590" timestamp="1283129242"]
For the idiot that said Kirbyville crushed Coldspring it sure looked looked like they were offsides on that defensive touchdown they scored so therefore it would have only been 14-6 and we should have scored a few more times.  So don't get on here and say crap like cushed because it was not like that it was close until the end. Every yard was a battle for each team.
[/quote] I agree and you guys have a good team this year. This was close as the game ever been. Oh yeah i dont know about you guys scoring a few more times, but anyways good luck on the rest of yall season ;)

before you start telling people what to and what not to say why dont you thnk about what you say.   should have versus did score is alot of difference.  you might should have scored but for whatever reason you didnt.  that's just the bottom line.  Kirbyville should ahve played better, Ford should have had more yards, cucancic should have had more receptions.   who cares!!!ya'll lost and thats just how it happened.   I can make the argument that from i was sitting it looked like the O-line moved on the play you are referring to.  Can't change the fact that the score board had a big 20 on it for Kville and a big 6 on it for Coldspring.

[quote name="Kville99" post="834622" timestamp="1283131539"]
before you start telling people what to and what not to say why dont you thnk about what you say.   should have versus did score is alot of difference.  you might should have scored but for whatever reason you didnt.  that's just the bottom line.  Kirbyville should ahve played better, Ford should have had more yards, cucancic should have had more receptions.   who cares!!!ya'll lost and thats just how it happened.   I can make the argument that from i was sitting it looked like the O-line moved on the play you are referring to.  Can't change the fact that the score board had a big 20 on it for Kville and a big 6 on it for Coldspring.
[/quote] Amen to that!!!

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="texaggies07" post="834590" timestamp="1283129242"]
For the idiot that said Kirbyville crushed Coldspring it sure looked looked like they were offsides on that defensive touchdown they scored so therefore it would have only been 14-6 and we should have scored a few more times.  So don't get on here and say crap like cushed because it was not like that it was close until the end. Every yard was a battle for each team.
[/quote]

and if you would have fumbled or had a turnover on that drive you scored it could have been 28-0.  I agree it was not a crushing but it was a decisive win.  You can "what if" the game to death but come on its kinda hard to 'what if" yourself into the lead when its 20-6.

and by the way, yes he is an idiot but he still our idiot!  Every community has their idiots, you must be in training!

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="834819" timestamp="1283167295"]
Deja vu all over again as Yogi Berra said. West Orange vs Kirbyville 2009. Yes we did, no you didn't, we should a, you could a. Ahh what difference a year makes.lmao :D
[/quote]

Boy you ain't kidding! ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn