Former PN-G Indian going BIG time.

Congratulations to Travis Thompson for signing to Centenary College of Lousiana. It is a D1 school out in Shreveport, LA. He is a transfer from ETBU, and has decided to go bigger. They will have a tough scheadule with the likes of Memphis (which is there first game on November 12th on ESPN 2), LSU, and Marquette. They compete in the Summit League, and we are very proud of this young man. Please follow him throughout the years on www.gocentenary.com and send him your wishes and prayers. If you know his number txt him, if you don't and want to send him somethings message me I'd love for him to get support. God Bless you Travis.

Congrats to you Travis. My prayers and best of wishes are with you! You deserve it, and don't let anyone tell you different. You are a GREAT player and can do GREAT things. We are so happy for you. My wife and I are going to try and make it to some games ( I sure hope you read this.) But man congrats on the big goal! I am sure the PNG town is so happy for you. this has to be awesome for Coach Abel to have someone achieve this. I know that they may have had some differences when he was there, but this shows you what it's all about. Congrats once again Travis! Coach Abel keep doing what your doing and things like this will happen. We are behind you all the way!

• 1 month later...
A nice accomplishment.  Not to put a damper on it but Centenary will be moving down to Division III after this season, so playing in the big time games will be fun for at least a year.  Because of the move, Centenary will be in the same conference as his former school, ETBU, so that will be fun playing his old team.  Best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder