2010 ROSTERS

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="829598" timestamp="1282598712"]
Usually the best source, is the website for that particular school district.  As long as there are not too many folks asking for it, you may want to request it by e-mail from them.
[/quote]

Obviously you are not too familiar with BISD. They are not know for being a "web saavy" district. My best bet would be to just attend the first game and buy a rpogram...lol

[quote name="bronco1" post="829909" timestamp="1282656885"]
Yeah, you can never rely on the Chronicle rosters, coaches just don't update them for the most part.
[/quote]Can't blame the coaches, can you imagine how much they have to do right now before the season starts? I bet they wish they had 30 hour days so they could get a decent nights' sleep.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="829985" timestamp="1282671783"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=71943.msg829909#msg829909 date=1282656885]
Yeah, you can never rely on the Chronicle rosters, coaches just don't update them for the most part.
[/quote]Can't blame the coaches, can you imagine how much they have to do right now before the season starts? I bet they wish they had 30 hour days so they could get a decent nights' sleep.
[/quote]

Don't get me wrong, coaches have much more important things to do. Just sayin you can't rely on the Barnicle.

[quote name="Beaumont_Legend" post="829774" timestamp="1282615372"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=71943.msg829598#msg829598 date=1282598712]
Usually the best source, is the website for that particular school district.  As long as there are not too many folks asking for it, you may want to request it by e-mail from them.
[/quote]

Obviously you are not too familiar with BISD. They are not know for being a "web saavy" district. My best bet would be to just attend the first game and buy a rpogram...lol
[/quote]

Believe me, I am all too familiar with the speed at which BISD updates their site.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami