** Houston Chronicle ** on DISTRICT 21-5A

SgtRey

Hmmm where to begin....not trying to be OFFENSIVE or anything but if I the GREAT-GHOST wish to express MY,ME,MINE opinion then I do think I do have that right! Now let me clarify my post from YESTERDAY, so you will stop  :'(! That post simply meant that there are more than Houston area schools that are good, great, splendid in sports. That act as is that schools in that area just comes and dominate OUR Setx schools. (PAM & wb) both proved that last season, now with that being said cut out all the  :'( and just get ya team  ready to ball. Besides, trash talking goes with this game we call "FOOTBALL".....suck it up, BE A MAN!!! (or Woman if it applies)

[move][color=red]GO [color=black]YE [color=red]MIGHTY [color=black]TITANS[/color][/color][/color][/color][/move]

[quote name="thaghost" post="830097" timestamp="1282687922"]
Hmmm where to begin....not trying to be OFFENSIVE or anything but if I the GREAT-GHOST wish to express MY,ME,MINE opinion then I do think I do have that right! Now let me clarify my post from YESTERDAY, so you will stop  :'(! That post simply meant that there are more than Houston area schools that are good, great, splendid in sports. [b]That act as is that schools in that area just comes and dominate OUR Setx schools. (PAM & wb) both proved that last season[/b], now with that being said cut out all the  :'( and just get ya team  ready to ball. Besides, trash talking goes with this game we call "FOOTBALL".....suck it up, BE A MAN!!! (or Woman if it applies)

[move][color=red]GO [color=black]YE [color=red]MIGHTY [color=black]TITANS[/color][/color][/color][/color][/move]
[/quote]Maybe in PAM's case, I think we did pretty well last year. BTW, didn't ya'll lose in the first round of the playoffs to LaPorte?....a team that has dominated the Titans in recent years? THats what I thought.

[quote name="ballin4life" post="830418" timestamp="1282707608"]
82 5a champs you are right respect is earned, so im not going to say much u guys are the champs right now. But let me say this'' IF '' and thats a big IF, these boys get coach up like i hope this year they can really be good.
[/quote]
In this sport you have practice players, game players and game changers.....

* [b]Practice players[/b]: practice hard and do most things right..in practice, because there's a coach over their shoulder...with the lights on and the band playing on Friday nights, these are the ones that will be dropping balls, jumping off sides, etc...

*  [b]Game players[/b] : Practice like the practice players, but hold a lil bit better attention span, still work hard...On Friday nights they do their job...because they've been use to doing it for soo long...no more, no less.

*  [b]Game changers[/b] :  This is where we separate the MEN from the BOYS...practice hard, listen, coach-able, make plays in practice....Friday Nights under the lights...they become legends...

This is what separates MEN on the field...WB simply has too many Players....

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="830077" timestamp="1282684121"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=71937.msg829786#msg829786 date=1282616026]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=71937.msg829767#msg829767 date=1282614495]
Man, no offense, but I am already sick of the outlandish trash talking by(not all) a few of the PAM posters. They haven't done anything yet, and they act like they're the returning Super Bowl Champs. Get over yourselves, already. We get it, you guys have a decent team. But dont get on here and make outlandish predictions like beating NS and WB! I mean, come on....you'll lose to at lease one, maybe both of them! Remember, respect is earned! If ya'll beat NS again, or beat WB......I'll give you props and deserved respect. But come on.....the season hasn't even started yet!
[/quote]Man, you haven't seen anything yet. You're gonna be sick a whole lot this season.

@ Bmt legend i guess we'll settle this Friday then. ;D ;D
[/quote]Then you might as well plan on getting banned before this football season is over. If ya'll are gonna continue that kind of foolishness..........
[/quote]Why would I/we be banned because we think our team is better than yours, now that's foolish, did you not here faircloths's speech after the scrimmage against us? I/we/us my team don't care what happened LAST YEAR, you were district champs last year that means nothing now, it seems you want your team to be treated liked royalty. Don't be offended because I know my team is good and destined for great things this season. If I don't support my team who will. >:(

[quote name="The GOAT" post="830808" timestamp="1282779392"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=71937.msg830077#msg830077 date=1282684121]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=71937.msg829767#msg829767 date=1282614495]
Man, no offense, but I am already sick of the outlandish trash talking by(not all) a few of the PAM posters. They haven't done anything yet, and they act like they're the returning Super Bowl Champs. Get over yourselves, already. We get it, you guys have a decent team. But dont get on here and make outlandish predictions like beating NS and WB! I mean, come on....you'll lose to at lease one, maybe both of them! Remember, respect is earned! If ya'll beat NS again, or beat WB......I'll give you props and deserved respect. But come on.....the season hasn't even started yet!
[/quote]Man, you haven't seen anything yet. You're gonna be sick a whole lot this season.

[/quote]Then you might as well plan on getting banned before this football season is over. If ya'll are gonna continue that kind of foolishness..........
[/quote]Why would I/we be banned because we think our team is better than yours, now that's foolish, did you not here faircloths's speech after the scrimmage against us? I/we/us my team don't care what happened LAST YEAR, you were district champs last year that means nothing now, it seems you want your team to be treated liked royalty. Don't be offended because I know my team is good and destined for great things this season. If I don't support my team who will. >:(
[/quote]WB is good but this is a different yr. much respect to WB but that title is gonna shift to south county this yr

[quote name="scooter!" post="830814" timestamp="1282780343"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=71937.msg830808#msg830808 date=1282779392]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=71937.msg830077#msg830077 date=1282684121]

[/quote]WB is good but this is a different yr. much respect to WB but that title is gonna shift to south county this yr
[/quote]"One must not lash his toungue at thou Champion....Bow....Bow...before your Champion!!..."

[quote name="The GOAT" post="830808" timestamp="1282779392"]

[/quote]OK, fair enough. Point made. But after Week 8, I want to hear you say, "my Mighty Titans got beat by a better team tonight. The field conditions were excellent, and I have no excuse except to say, 'Good luck in the playoffs, Bruins". Will you at least be man enough to do this? And if the outcome is different, I'm man enough to give you the props you deserve.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="830902" timestamp="1282786753"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=71937.msg830808#msg830808 date=1282779392]

[/quote]OK, fair enough. Point made. But after Week 8, I want to hear you say, "my Mighty Titans got beat by a better team tonight. The field conditions were excellent, and I have no excuse except to say, 'Good luck in the playoffs, Bruins". Will you at least be man enough to do this? And if the outcome is different, I'm man enough to give you the props you deserve.
[/quote]Sure, IF you win on THAT NIGHT, but don't expect a crown for nothing, play and win first.

I feel as if I'm 1 of the BIGGEST trash talkers in P.A. (the goat is behind me) BUT, I do know when I've been beaten, and that hasn't happened YET this season...IF by some chance da brooke (not a spelling error) does win I'm man 2 come back and eat my smothered crow.  As I did last season. 

[quote name="thaghost" post="830960" timestamp="1282791993"]
I feel as if I'm 1 of the BIGGEST trash talkers in P.A. (the goat is behind me) BUT, I do know when I've been beaten, [b]and that hasn't happened YET this season[/b]...IF by some chance da brooke (not a spelling error) does win I'm man 2 come back and eat my smothered crow.  As I did last season.   
[/quote]...and Lamar can also say they are undefeated for the last 24 years! We'll see......either way, I think PAM and WB will both represent in the playoffs!

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="831291" timestamp="1282857860"]
[quote author=thaghost link=topic=71937.msg830960#msg830960 date=1282791993]
I feel as if I'm 1 of the BIGGEST trash talkers in P.A. (the goat is behind me) BUT, I do know when I've been beaten, [b]and that hasn't happened YET this season[/b]...IF by some chance da brooke (not a spelling error) does win I'm man 2 come back and eat my smothered crow.  As I did last season.   
[/quote]...and Lamar can also say they are undefeated for the last 24 years! We'll see......either way, [b]I think PAM and WB will both represent in the playoffs![/b]
[/quote]got that right  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476