Baytown Lee and Angleton

I guess we will find out pretty quick here this year if the Ganders have anything at all or if it will be a long season.
I would almost prefer to play Deer Park like in the past few years. lol
Quandre Diggs might have the ability to make Lee look really bad all by himself.

I will be out there though, and I will try to provide some updates.

[quote name="panamamyers" post="827818" timestamp="1282313972"]
I guess we will find out pretty quick here this year if the Ganders have anything at all or if it will be a long season.
I would almost prefer to play Deer Park like in the past few years. lol
Quandre Diggs might have the ability to make Lee look really bad all by himself.

I will be out there though, and I will try to provide some updates.

[/quote]

Good luck.  I think Lee is going to need it, as would most everyone else on here.

I must admit, Angleton may be a little weaker this year. We lost a great trio of running backs, but Diggs is back and looks to be bigger but still has his speed. They have some talented backs that can run, but are untested and they are also trying to break in 3 new o-linemen. The defenseive front seven are real solid though, but the secondary is young and untested. Don't get me wrong though, I think they will be a very good team once the younger kids get settled. I expect them to play much better this week after a shaky first scrimmage last week.

I would appreciate some updates on this scrimmage since I won't be able to make it out to Baytown this evening.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="827953" timestamp="1282325982"]
What time is this scrimmage?  Seems a little more intriguing than Dayton v Nederland, might roll out there with walter and donnie.
[/quote]
It starts at 5:00 today, but I believe that the subvarsity teams will go first and then the varsity will start around 6:30-7:00.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="827953" timestamp="1282325982"]
What time is this scrimmage?  Seems a little more intriguing than Dayton v Nederland, might roll out there with walter and donnie.
[/quote]

You don't think that match-up is exciting? ;D

Updates would be greatly appreciated. Im curious to see how the Cats are gonna do against a bigger team. And hopefully they give a better showing then they did against West Columbia. I wasnt there but i heard they struggled against them. Not to make excuses but i also heard the cats didnt put their 1st team offense or defense on the field until the timed session and when they did that West Columbia didnt have any answers for the Cats o or d

Lee has about 42 it appears.  Lee figured out the punt block defense a little bit that time with some passes in the flat. For some reason they called an interference penalty on angleton but didn't mark it off.  I'm not sure if this is angletons normal defense?  If so they can expect to give up a tin of big plays once teams get their timing down on offense as the season progresses.

Punt return d nt working quite as well with jv. Lee has one td and another where the rb was five yards behind everyone and somehow fumbled without being touched.  Now lee just throws a go route and get an interference call.  This defense just puts way too much pressure on the corners. Gotta have four champ baileys out there

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83