SILVA WILL FIGHT WHOEVER UFC WANTS

Guest baseball25

Guest baseball25
Well belfort shouldn't get a chance in my mind he's fought one time in the ufc since coming back to the ufc so I would like to see him in a rematch with sonnen or silva fight a money making fight with coutore at 205, in nov and then fight sonnen or belfort.Sonnen has a pretty good gash on his eye so he might need to heal up a little bit. I promise you this
this time next yr if gsp and silva win there next matches we will see gsp vs silva and it will be silva's last fight before he retires.

I'd like to see a rematch but really don't have an opinion who should be next. Once, Silva planned to go after others by moving up a division to prove he's the best in the world. Last week he said he was staying in his division for good and if anyone from another division wanted to fight him they would have to come to his division. This week he'll fight who UFC wants him to. Not reel consistant or in a hurry to go after other top fighters.

The fans our screaming for a rematch between silva and sonnen and dana is gonna give them what they want cause he knows its going to bring in a ton of money.
After that fight if silva was to win it should be silva vs gsp at a catch wieght. Even with the catch wieght it would take a solid year of training for gsp to put enough muslce on for the fight.

Id like to see Belfort/silva myself.

Was it just me, or did all of you lose like every ounce of respect for Sonnen over the course of this promotion? I mean before this whole deal I saw him as a solid fighter that I didn't really know too much about. But after hearing all of his trash talking and his overall attitude after the fight i would love to see a rematch with him getting his head smashed in. He tried to act like a hard A saying he doesnt ever apologize to anyone and if dana werent in the room he would have beat up silva in the post fight interviews. please, he quit during the fight. Im not a big silva fan either but as least he stayed humble during this promotion and showed respect.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn