Gage, Eagles ready for new beginnings

BHFAN

[quote name="rykerx144" post="824049" timestamp="1281374182"]
geez there are getting to be as many BH threads as there are Kirbyville threads!   ;D
[/quote]

Jump over to the water-polo thread, that's where the rest of the schools seem to thrive........ ;D ;D

This is where the real football teams play.  You know, 19-4A.  ;) ;)

What's up with removing the dates from the field house wall(facing the field) under the tradition of excellence? I thought that was pretty cool, who's bright idea was it to remove all of that? Also heard they removed all of the playoff pictures from the hallway. I guess we're now ashamed of our accomplishments.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="bh34" post="824331" timestamp="1281460175"]
What's up with removing the dates from the field house wall(facing the field) under the tradition of excellence? I thought that was pretty cool, who's bright idea was it to remove all of that? Also heard they removed all of the playoff pictures from the hallway. [color=blue]I guess we're now ashamed of our accomplishments.[/color][/quote]

No they are probably old and brittle.  ;D

[quote name="bh34" post="824331" timestamp="1281460175"]
What's up with removing the dates from the field house wall(facing the field) under the tradition of excellence? I thought that was pretty cool, who's bright idea was it to remove all of that? Also heard they removed all of the playoff pictures from the hallway. I guess we're now ashamed of our accomplishments.
[/quote]

Maybe Price took them to HF ;D Nah maybe they are wokring on doing something different

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124