Txprepsfootball.com 5a Preseason Poll

Now that's a pretty good looking poll but I'd put WB ahead of NS.This site mentions #5 Katy Tigers sr.standout DE Nick Narcisse will miss this year w/a treatable form of throat cancer.Prayers out to this young man and may he be blessed w/healing.

Guest jhamilton
Not that many Houston teams from the looks of it but looking foward to checking out some of the top games. Gonna go watch the NS Katy game and check out other area games. Cannot wait.

[quote name="liltex" post="823920" timestamp="1281321525"]
Now that's a pretty good looking poll but I'd put WB ahead of NS.This site mentions #5 Katy Tigers sr.standout DE Nick Narcisse will miss this year w/a treatable form of throat cancer.Prayers out to this young man and may he be blessed w/healing.
[/quote]

DE Narcisse has gone through his last bit of treatment and is in remission from what ive heard.  He just needs the doctors ok to start playing football, don't be surprised to see him ont he field.

[quote name="HUM398" post="823938" timestamp="1281325703"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=71505.msg823920#msg823920 date=1281321525]
[/quote]

DE Narcisse has gone through his last bit of treatment and is in remission from what ive heard.  He just needs the doctors ok to start playing football, don't be surprised to see him ont he field.
[/quote]
As of yesterday, he was cleared. Missed two a days but will put on the pads Monday. Will take some time to get back to full speed, Ironically, his target return will be after the bye week when Katy plays West Brook.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami