There's something different about those bears

Guest BIG HOUSE

LC-M LOOKS VERY SOLID THIS SEASON!!!

I'm not sure that MC is all that down this year.LOOKS LIKE THE OTHER TEAMS R JUST GETTING BETTER!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO THE BEARS!!!!

Sounds like they got their "issues" from the beginning of the season worked out? Maybe a little bit of discipline for the team isn't so bad after all?

I really hope that all the kids that thought about leaving in the beginning stayed and stuck it out. They'll learn more from that little bit of adversityby staying around and not giving up. A real character builder.

Good luck with the rest of the season, Bears!

haha, I agree hoops. Looks like LCM is better off without em.

Anyways, I think LCM has improved so much this season. It's nice to have some respect from the Bronco's because from readin that thread, they actually see us as a threat and not just a good laugh like PNG did. Just look where that got them!

I hope the Bears can continue to play strong and stay in the running for playoffs cause honestly, if you'd taken that "who will be third in 4A poll" before the season, LCM would've been the bottom not the top.

Way to go guys, keep playin hard! BOJO

haha' date=' I agree hoops. Looks like LCM is better off without em.

Anyways, I think LCM has improved so much this season. [b']It's nice to have some respect from the Bronco's because from readin that thread, they actually see us as a threat and not just a good laugh like PNG did. Just look where that got them!

I hope the Bears can continue to play strong and stay in the running for playoffs cause honestly, if you'd taken that "who will be third in 4A poll" before the season, LCM would've been the bottom not the top.

Way to go guys, keep playin hard! BOJO

I completely agree BOJObearfan! And I'd like to take this opportunity to commend the Dayton fans for keeping it civil and for being worthy opponents. Good luck to all tomorrow night! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn