HJ vs. Huffman-Hargrave predictions

losing mitchell , walters and mccown was the biggest losses on the defense. ii can agree with that. the linebackers this year is gonna have to step up. the 2ndary is gonna be raw this year. gustafson at free safety and jeremiah richard at strong. sadion vallery corner and jake miller corner. both shutdown corners. HJ is gonna surprise alot alot of people this year. they have looked very good in both there scrimmages this year. i think either beating cleveland or tying them, beating kelly by a margin last thursday. come out and watch HJ play Huffman @ Huffman week 0.

I think the game will be closer than you think i go to HJ and the varsity team has lots of speed. The o line is farely good to be replacing the shoes of last year and the other fill ins for Jacoby turner and Blake Venable will be tough i think the have done a good job also. QB is much faster and a little more accurate. tailback cant really say anything because theres three that there looking at so idk. But they are VERY WELL conditioned this year so i dont know who will win cuz i have never seen huffman play but hj is not going to have a bad team this year.

From what i can see HJ has lost their whole defense and only have a few returning starters.So mainly there are a bunch of people saying HJ in crossing their fingers for their new players to step up and try to make a defense? without a solid defense how are you going to stop Huffmans offense?

Guest jhamilton
I am as good as homer as anyone but knowing what I know which is not much Huffman 21- HJ 20. This game is going to be much closer than meets the eye. I am going to watch Former HC John Baker on Thursday when Flooresville plays SA someone.  8)

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="831868" timestamp="1282928474"]
HJ will be fine HJ in by two touchdowns.
[/quote]

We will see here shortly and hope to see you HJ fans afterwards. Travel safely.

Huffman has a good bunch of kids. Been breeding this group since they were freshman.
And I'm not sure if any ever answered WOS' post but from what I've heard from the kids I know on the team, Yes Martin is out for 6 weeks, should be good to go by district since this happened over a week ago.

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="831955" timestamp="1282940144"]
[quote author=jhamilton link=topic=71475.msg831897#msg831897 date=1282931860]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=71475.msg831868#msg831868 date=1282928474]
HJ will be fine HJ in by two touchdowns.
[/quote]

We will see here shortly and hope to see you HJ fans afterwards. Travel safely.
[/quote]

I'm sure you will.  ;D
[/quote]

Win or loose PB see you afterwards and tell me what you think of a "Real Stadium".  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder