Can't Handle the TRUTH

A thread gets deleted for what? No names were stated, no ISD was mentioned.

It doesnt change the fact that this ISD has mishandled MANY MANY discipline situations....having that thread deleted only PROVES you will do whatever it takes to HIDE behind what you think are your powers......you cant delete or have deleted what gets printed in the paper......

[quote name="Tigers9" post="823551" timestamp="1281193950"]

It doesnt change the fact that this ISD has mishandled MANY MANY discipline situations....having that thread deleted only PROVES you will do whatever it takes to HIDE behind what you think are your powers......you cant delete or have deleted what gets printed in the paper......
[/quote]

You have the wrong admin.....AAW didn't remove that thread I did.  It was a topic that had some value until you had to go ahead and starting printing specifics about the crimes that these individuals allegedly committed.  The fact that you didn't name names or the ISD is of no importance.  SETXsports.com has never allowed the dirty laundry of a young man  or woman, regardless of the sport, to be aired here and we are not going to start today!

If you feel you have info that is pertinent or newsworthy, consult your local media.

For what is worth, the thread is being reviewed by my colleagues and if they feel I am in error, the topic will reappear, but after your last post in that thread, I wouldn't hold my breath.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="823553" timestamp="1281194569"]
[quote author=Tigers9 link=topic=71472.msg823551#msg823551 date=1281193950]

[/quote]

You have the wrong admin.....AAW didn't remove that thread I did.  It was a topic that had some value until you had to go ahead and starting printing specifics about the crimes that these individuals allegedly committed.  The fact that you didn't name names or the ISD is of no importance.  SETXsports.com has never allowed the dirty laundry of a young man  or woman, regardless of the sport, to be aired here (you should know that being a former moderator here) and we are not going to start today!

If you feel you have info that is pertinent or newsworthy, consult your local media.

For what is worth, the thread is being reviewed by my colleagues and if they feel I am in error, the topic will reappear, but after your last post in that thread, I wouldn't hold my breath.
[/quote]

I wasnt talking about AAW (if I have a prob with Mike, I'll be sure to let him know...but I dont)....It was directed at the ISD admin......actually Im glad to know you acted alone!

The FACT that I didnt name names is exactly what is IMPORTANT.....How can this forum get a TRUE sense of what my points are until they TRUELY understand the situation.....with the EXACT crimes and the EXACT outcome by the ISD......how can one truely offer an opinion.

How do you know that any of what I posted to even be TRUE stories and not examples to get the public opinion! The stories are true! My point being without names or mention of a particular ISD....does it matter......only because people do know who I am, and of these situations, which puts a face to problems this particular ISD has!

On another note....people have already read it, its kinda like being in a court room and the judge saying.....strike that last statement.....the jury cant just UNHEAR things.....my point was made!

And yet another, as long as the "story" is from outside our area, MUCH worse has been allowed......ONLY because it hits HOME does this happen!

One more thing......I would do it all over again.....it was worth the political move (to remove me as a mod) to clean up the softball forum.....it is much more civil and sticks to the point...much more informative.....etc....etc....etc!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami