The boys of Fall video

WOW!  If you're a football fan and haven't seen this video yet, you have to watch it. Even if you don't like footbal it'll give you chills. My hubby and son have tried to explain the 'football family' to me and boy did this video show me. If anyone out there wonders why these boys play the game just watch.

Guest ECBucFan
To any HS players who might see this video, I hope you take it's words and message to heart. Sean Peyton is exactly right, your Friday Night's will pass by sooner than you can imagine. I would give anything to buckle up a chin strap just one more time...  8)   

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="823398" timestamp="1281118858"]
Awesome video!  Highly recommend to anyone who loves football at any level.  Careful though, it might bring a tear to the eye.
[/quote]

Yep. I heard the song a few weeks ago before the video came out. I had a lump in my throat for a few minuets.    8)

[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="823398" timestamp="1281118858"]
Awesome video!  Highly recommend to anyone who loves football at any level.  Careful though, it might bring a tear to the eye.
[/quote]

I'm one of the emotional types, so it almost brought tears to my eyes and I don't even play football, I just watch it. Those coaches are extremely passionate about what they do. If they weren't they wouldn't even be there.

On a happier note, I am glad to see a Texas team on the video (Celina). Btw, was the team with the blue "G" on the side of it's helmet Georgetown?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder