Time to get started!

Well SETX faithful it has been pretty slow on the site for the past few weeks, but it is time for the fun to begin again. I know that all of you are as excited as myself about the start of another year of high school football.

To all the players, coaches, cheerleaders, band members. pep squad members, drill team members and any other members that I have left out and of course to all the fans. Best of luck on your season. Prayers to everyone to be safe before during and after games coming or going. It should be a great year for SETX and my hope is for multipule titles in all classifications for our region.

Be smart players in the heat of these next few weeks it will be hot and the last thing we need is to hear about a heat related issue from any squad or with any player.

Just wanted to invite everyone out to Evadale on Friday morning at 12:01 AM for Midnight Madness. We are calling it Knockin At Midnight and it is great to be a part of. You can even get a free slice of watermelon from one of the local churches to help cool you off. I would also advise you to bring your insect repealant, it is Southeast Texas!

Great times and great seasons to all, except of course on the night you are playing the Rebels!

Slow!? Maybe for y'all! LOL!

But it will be an exciting season no doubt!  We have a 5A team in the Top 10 polls for the first time in quite a while.  20-4A seems like it will be a dogfight again!!! 2A and 1A teams don't have to wait 'til November to see which division they will be going in!!! And to top it off, we now have a 6-man team on the list of teams that will be kicking off this fall!

It will be a fun season once again!  Let me repeat Rebel Yeller's prayers for a safe and health filled season, as well as caution to everyone to take it easy in this heat!

And in the words of Vito Corleone, "I would like to wish you good luck in your venture...so far as our interests don't conflict."

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder