Warning to all region 3-4A QB's & HB's...(He's a beast)

[quote name="rschuldt" post="821329" timestamp="1280288503"]
Better be glad no pictures of him versus Dayton in there.  ;)  ;D  ;D
[/quote]

The LB's did their job in the 4th against Dayton.  Yalls QB was running for his life, from the blitz. ;)
I know y'all have a young monster at DT too.

I have to give it to y'all. Y'all came out and change the game up and tried to outsmart us and it worked. Our team got a big head and thought that they had the cat in the bag and didn't change up when y'all did, which resulting in Brenham being able to predict nearly every play of ours and was therefore able to stop us. We had our opportunity in the end to come out on top, but once again, y'all simply outsmarted us. Y'all won hands down.

Senior.And no outsmarting that I saw.The game changed somewhat after Tony Hill who played both ways injured a knee but continued to play hurt near the end of the first quarter.Not taking anything from Brenham but w/less than 4 min.to go The qb Herrera made a nice run good enuff for a 1st down and got hit from behind and fumbled away the victory.Had he dropped down w/the first marker it'd been game over,we run out the clock.

[quote name="liltex" post="821361" timestamp="1280311924"]
Senior.And no outsmarting that I saw.The game changed somewhat after Tony Hill who played both ways injured a knee but continued to play hurt near the end of the first quarter.Not taking anything from Brenham but w/less than 4 min.to go The qb Herrera made a nice run good enuff for a 1st down and got hit from behind and fumbled away the victory.Had he dropped down w/the first marker it'd been game over,we run out the clock.
[/quote]

Very possible, but a soph QB in that big of a game is gonna make mistakes somewhere.  Unfortunatley for y'all, it was late in the game.  I'm sure he's learned from it, and will be a good and improved QB this year.

[quote name="bcjag10" post="821367" timestamp="1280315570"]
wow, same name as the RB from Steele. as soon as i see this name i think #1 RB in the state
[/quote]

I know, I thought the same thing last year when I first saw it.  Malcolm Brown- #1 HB in the state out of Steele for 2011, and Malcolm Brown- highest rated DT in the state out of the class of 2012, from Brenham.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="821420" timestamp="1280328079"]
[quote author=bcjag10 link=topic=71246.msg821367#msg821367 date=1280315570]
wow, same name as the RB from Steele. as soon as i see this name i think #1 RB in the state
[/quote]

I know, I thought the same thing last year when I first saw it.  Malcolm Brown- #1 HB in the state out of Steele for 2011, and Malcolm Brown- highest rated DT in the state out of the class of 2012, from Brenham.
[/quote]
I wish my name was Malcolm Brown!

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="821611" timestamp="1280365427"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=71246.msg821599#msg821599 date=1280363357]
In the word of a WOS fan, 200 years ago this happened:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpPNb-yCiyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpPNb-yCiyg[/url]

[/quote] I wonder if he did that to them Hull-Daisetta Bobcat boys back then !!!
[/quote]

May have been. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124