west orange stark @ friendswood @ Deer Park

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="skipper" post="833148" timestamp="1283009451"]
last night i was sitting in back of two friendswood scouting team,dang i was in shock thay were sitting on the mustang side lol.we started talking about each others team how thay will stack up friday. i do belive the coaches name was bob ,but dont hold me to that.just befoe thay left with all there notes he turned around to me and he said we got our work cut out for us  starting monday. as we talked back in forth to each other off and on he said he could not get over the speed of wo-s WRs ,but need HELP on the kickoff team.i asked him right up front how will both match up on speed and HIS REPLY WAS  .its going to be one heck of a game .PS i tried to look over his shoulder and he started laughing and ask me could i read pig latin and both of them started laffing
[/quote]

I thought our guys did not scout if they could not be in the press room or the bus, right skipper? These junior high coaches said the same thing after scouting Angleton!

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="833166" timestamp="1283010675"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=71184.msg833138#msg833138 date=1283008634]
Friendswood by atleast 24.
[/quote] I would think so, they have triple the enrollement WO-S has. ::)
[/quote]

When we play Lamar, they will have near double ours.  I don't believe in that enrollment stuff.  Like Al Davis says. "just win baby, win" Who knows... You saw Vidor last night.

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="833205" timestamp="1283013563"]
Thanks, Quite a difference though.
[/quote]

Indeed. I have also heard that while Lamarque was able to submit 4a enrollment of 996 at the end of last school year, only 700 kids enrolled this year?? Could be urban legend, but that is going around. Wow.

You FW folks are legends in your own minds... LOL Ain't never done nothin, but gonna ask if WE are "re-assessing our chances". OK, so you beat a team that has a player, but got beat up on by a 3A "also ran".... WOW! You can bet WO-S will arrive at Deer Park ready to play... FW better do the same. ;D ;)

[quote name="rjn75" post="833258" timestamp="1283017191"]
Here we go again bringing up a game from 10 yrs ago.
[/quote]

The difference is... he's not using 10 yrs ago to justify why he feels we are going to win. He's using it as an example of how you peoples mentality hasn't changed... LMFAO  :-*

We are talking about the same WO-S team that got punked last week in a scrimmage against Dayton, right?  So they came back and beat up on a Nederland team that is down for a time.  Get ready Gassy and friends because that sound you hear is the REAL Mustangs from Friendswood getting ready to have roll over your team.  FW by 30.

Oh, and did you seriously write "you peoples mentality"?  That's priceless.  

[quote name="Gasilla" post="833213" timestamp="1283013907"]
You FW folks are legends in your own minds... LOL Ain't never done nothin, but gonna ask if WE are "re-assessing our chances". OK, so you beat a team that has a player, but got beat up on by a 3A "also ran".... WOW! You can bet WO-S will arrive at Deer Park ready to play... FW better do the same. ;D ;)
[/quote]

You WOS folks are legends in your own minds, won some state titles a few years ago, beat a slow Nederland team with no speed and no Qb and think you intimidate folks with SPEED! Better be ready, ps too bad you thought Angleton was gonna beat us Gasilla - nice name by the way - cousin of the cartoon character Godzilla??

[quote name="WOS92" post="833233" timestamp="1283015459"]
This is the same talk we heard before we DOMINATED FW in the 2000 playoffs, where the "legendary' Jaxon Appel said, "After that first hit, I didn't want to touch the ball."
[/quote]
Sorry - Appel never said that.

[quote name="Gasilla" post="833302" timestamp="1283019861"]
[quote author=rjn75 link=topic=71184.msg833258#msg833258 date=1283017191]
Here we go again bringing up a game from 10 yrs ago.
[/quote]

The difference is... he's not using 10 yrs ago to justify why he feels we are going to win. He's using it as an example of how you peoples mentality hasn't changed... LMFAO  :-*
[/quote]

Oh I see - Legend on your own minds - we hit hard 10 years ago and yall remember it! Give me a break. Your logic is worse than what you claim our is! See ya there!

what was told me on 3Adownlow ,FW walks on water.ok i know you know how BIG and FAST you guys there in FW are and i belive that (BUT YOU DONT WALK ON WATER) someone there in orange better call coach hooks and tell him all about FW.let me tell you this FWfan ,down in our part of the state,there are  some teams big and fast so size and speed is not new to the kids there in orange year in year out that is what wo-s faces just away of life down here in these parts.wo-s played agnest one of the best player in the state there in silsbee and he was a one man show he took us down.the best part of this is that wo-s has a 50-50 chance agnest you and i belive wo-s has a few back that faced this young man from silsbee .would you do the kids there in west orange a fav please dont beat them over 30 points ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83