Sam Fowler, K, Crosby

Guest GCMPats

[quote name="Do Work" post="818360" timestamp="1279228851"]
Fowler has been the kicker since his freshman year, plus he broke the school record with a 49 yarder last year...kids legit
[/quote]
49 yarder?  That's child play.

I remember that kid from Kingwood a couple years ago nail a 60+ field goal.  LaCour i believe.....

I think Humble's school record is 56 yards by Jason Bonzino or Kyle Stinger...both have played some pro ball (though not long)

[quote name="bigdaddyblue" post="818294" timestamp="1279218383"]
He has been the kicker at Crosby for last 2 years..but did not even make all district..This is a problem i have with all these top 100 and so on list...A lot are based on how well you do at camps put on by Rivals,Nike,Scout and so on...I have heard he does real well at kicking camps and FNF is basically a rivals magazine..Its like some of the kids went up on there ratings because they performed well at 7 on 7 ...Now thats nothing but touch football....In one of the magazines it list top 20 QB's in Texas and 11 of them still do not have an offer,but they all spent the 500.00 to have Randy Rogers promote your son...The college coaches laugh at all these ratings we are in awe over.....
[/quote]

I hear you bigdaddyblue, you are dead on!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124