who has the best JV team?

LR4life

no... we gave yall the ball inside the 20 twice once it was on like the 5 from a missed punt and if u do the math and take away the two touchdowns that we GAVE them then u have a new ball game

Maybe so, it depends on whos workin the numbers. It ain't math it's football an you can't factor the unknowns either way. If they played again ya'll could win. Ya'll have a good JV I ain't knockin ya'll we just came out with the win. :D

We need to find the results of all the 22-4A JV District games and post them so we can keep track.

Dayton:

Dayton 26 - Lumberton 13

Dayton 30 - Beaumont Ozen 8

Dayton 22 - Vidor 0 (called in 1Q weather)

So far whats L-Towns?

I will try to find all the others.

Does it really matter?!? :shock:

This post must of been started by a kid who plays JV!

I've got a kid on a JV team and even if they were undefeated (which they are not) this team will never play as a whole when it really counts at the Varsity level. The smaller and or slower guys will be backups or quit. You can't place any value on what they are doing now wins or loses. We have a group of 10th graders that have only lost 3 or less games in the last 3 years but were broken up with 6 or 7 of them on Varsity. Those left on JV were either too small and or slow or quit to be full time baseball players. A couple were on Varsity but sent down to get reps at either a different position or the same position so that they can help next years team or for a November callup to finish out the regular season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder