Jasper vs Kirbyville who would win???

Guest Yung_9

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="817392" timestamp="1278798324"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=70789.msg817330#msg817330 date=1278784932]
[quote author=speedkills link=topic=70789.msg816707#msg816707 date=1278565003]
While we are on the subject of long runs the first time LeFredrick Ford touched the ball it was also a 65 yard touchdown run untouched.
[/quote] After Johnson scored his touchdown, Kirbyville completly shut the Tigers down while Caleb was mossing all over the Tigers secondary. Silsbee may have beat Kirbyville in 30's or 50's, [b]but i seriously doubt they want any of the Black and Red in 2010 ;)[/b][/quote]

Child Please!!! ::)

What about those wins in 2004-2006? BTW, the score was 42-32 in 2006, that was a typo of mine. But, if I remember correctly, Silsbee had a huge lead in this game, at one time led 35-13. Tigers kind of cruised the rest of the game. ;)

Again, it was a SCRIMMAGE that ended tied at 1-1. Go hang your hat on something else.
[/quote]I dont believe you can "cruise" on Kirbyville, if anyone have that mind set then they will be in for a surprise.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to some of the Jasper players yesterday while in Walmart and they said Kirbyville shouldn't be #1 in their district. Lets see if they will be saying that when they face my Wildcats. Every year they write my boys off and we prove the haters wrong. Last year we were in a rebuilding year considering the talent we lost, but managed to make it back to the championship. Kirbyville makes their way back to 3A because of 3 extra students who participate in band. Basically Kirbyvillle is a 3A school under the umbrella of a 2A that fixing to do what they been doing and thats WINNING!!!

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="818100" timestamp="1279128743"]
I talked to some of the Jasper players yesterday while in Walmart and they said Kirbyville shouldn't be #1 in their district. Lets see if they will be saying that when they face my Wildcats. Every year they write my boys off and we prove the haters wrong. Last year we were in a rebuilding year considering the talent we lost, but managed to make it back to the championship. Kirbyville makes their way back to 3A because of 3 extra students who participate in band. Basically Kirbyvillle is a 3A school under the umbrella of a 2A that fixing to do what they been doing and thats WINNING!!!
[/quote]

Thank you for saying this, im tired of people ragging on the cats. Just because we werent a powerhouse back in the day, well look at us now. Jasper thinks there so big and bad cause they beat us last year. It wasn't a blowout Jasper beat us by nine points after we shot ourselves in the foot with interceptions and fumbles. Jasper faced a different team than the monster they became after wos with multiple players in different positions. Cant wait till this years matchup, good luck to both teams.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="818100" timestamp="1279128743"]
[/quote]
Making excuses is not helping the team you claim to defend. Those three extra could just as well been football players, FFA, FHA, or in the auto mechanics. The numbers are not gathered or classified that way. Regardless of what you think, everything is not stacked against the cats program. 3A under the umbrella of a 2A, what does that even mean?

I agree with people ragging the Wildcats,But I don't make excueses for anything,There's always a reason for losing if you look hard enough..Kirbyville as everyone knows has not had the winng tradition of Newton,WOS, But we all got to have a start before you can have an ending..I Think the Wildcat's have already started,The end result remains to be seen..JMO

I don't think too many people "rag on the cats" as you say. I think a few individuals with Kirbyville ties post things about the cats and their program that are totally ridiculous and get things stirred up. Tradition is not built in a year or even two, but over time. I respect the Kirbyville program and the direction it seems to be heading, but saying such things as three band members make them 3A is not something that I can accept as reasonable. The game with Jasper is going to be a great contest this year. It should really give both programs a bench mark as to where they are and should be the best match up in that district's title race. I have to give a slight edge to the bulldogs.

You have an opinion and so do I ...Iv'e stated mine you have stated yours..As I said I don't make excuses for nothing period...Every game is a learning experience,win or lose...If you don't learn from your mistakes you are doomed to repeat them again...We will all see when the smoke settles...till then it's purely speculation..

[quote name="Uncle Rico" post="819069" timestamp="1279571401"]
If you pick anyone but Jasper in this game, you have to be an idiot. Kirbyville is definitely down in talent this year. Jasper on the other hand looks much stronger this year.
[/quote]

Kirbyville ...down in talent..???  News to me...Please tell me more..Kat's will take it..add another "idiot" to your list..

Guest Kvillecatz
If Jasper thinks that they are gonna win dis game then they have another thing coming. Yall be lucky if youre still in tha game after halftime. I cant wait for tha season to start so we can knock some people back down to reality.

[quote name="Kvillecatz" post="819596" timestamp="1279763307"]
If Jasper thinks that they are gonna win dis game then they have another thing coming. Yall be lucky if youre still in tha game after halftime. I cant wait for tha season to start so we can knock some people back down to reality.
[/quote]

LOL!! You are with the big boys now, no more push over teams anymore. They couldn't beat Jasper last year or West Orange either. But when you play bad teams with records like 2-8, 3-8, 4-6, 2-8, 4-6, 1-9. Yeah you get a little big headed.

[quote name="TXSteeler" post="819564" timestamp="1279745966"]
Yep the Cats will take the loss, same as last year.
[/quote] What in the WORLD??????? LOL....Jasper better RECOGNIZE!!!! I've read TOO many funny comments. Whats even more funny some of your other buddies said Kirbyville is way down in talent this year. I do recall Kirbyville underclassman destroying Jasper underclassman (JV) routing your bulldogs 46-0. Those fast backs that you seen running wild on JV is what you will see along with Fred Ford and Berman Irvine. All you doing is getting my boys fired up to dominate your DOGS!

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="819645" timestamp="1279797970"]
Jasper
[/quote]It will be a great game!!! Every on i talk to from k-ville has some reason why they lost not one say's jasper was a better team and played with more heart K-ville's Big D let them down and my Bulldogs step up there game.Were are not going to be down a full year under a new system we will be just fine like i said Jasper or K-ville will we this District.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="Land95" post="819650" timestamp="1279801904"]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=70789.msg819645#msg819645 date=1279797970]
Jasper
[/quote]It will be a great game!!! Every on i talk to from k-ville has some reason why they lost not one say's jasper was a better team and played with more heart K-ville's Big D let them down and my Bulldogs step up there game.Were are not going to be down a full year under a new system we will be just fine like i said Jasper or K-ville will we this District.
[/quote]

I think its understood that when these two teams play they both play with alot of heart.  I dont care what anyone says win or lose this games means alot to these two teams.  I think Im one of the ones that said that Kville D let them down and they let it get away.  I didnt say that taking anything away from jasper at all.  Theres no doubt they wanted it more in the end and stepped up their game.  As for who is the better team last year or who is going to be the better team this year who really knows??  Jasper was the better team that night and thats all that matters.  Both teams lost some good key players last year.  They both are returning some good players this year so once again no one can really say that one team is the better team.  Both will have good teams and who ever wines will not be the better team just the teams that does what it takes to be better that night.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="819628" timestamp="1279772375"]
[quote author=TXSteeler link=topic=70789.msg819564#msg819564 date=1279745966]
Yep the Cats will take the loss, same as last year.
[/quote] What in the WORLD??????? LOL....Jasper better RECOGNIZE!!!! I've read TOO many funny comments. Whats even more funny some of your other buddies said Kirbyville is way down in talent this year. I do recall Kirbyville underclassman destroying Jasper underclassman (JV) routing your bulldogs 46-0. Those fast backs that you seen running wild on JV is what you will see along with Fred Ford and Berman Irvine. All you doing is getting my boys fired up to dominate your DOGS!
[/quote]

I give, you are correct. Kirbyville is the greatest team ever in the State of Texas. I mean I am just honored to even know Jasper gets to share the field with your team. I wish Jasper could be more like the Wildcats. Lets not even have the season this year and just give the State Championship to them. I know Jasper doesn't have near the accomplishments the Wildcats do nor the history either. Maybe one day Jasper could compete with the Wildcats. I don't even know what I was thinking, thinking that Jasper could beat the Wildcats. Jasper has no talent compared to Kirbyville, maybe one day we will.  ::)

TXSTEELER, we already know Jasper is fixing to try to run that option crap with Ben Armstrong and that other running back that was #15 last year. We already heard he's yall starting Qb this season. I'm so ready for football especially after all this nonsense talking. People from Jasper getting on here stating we way down in talent....lol Yall underclassman looked horrible last year or Kirbyville made them looked that way, thats something to be worried about if you wanna get on the "TALENT" subject.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476