Guest Yung_9

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hardcore
[quote name="Imma_Balla" post="815505" timestamp="1277949437"]
I don't see it happening i see jasper winning by at least a td
[/quote]Imma Balla can I have some of that funny stuff you been smoking. Kirbyville all the way by three touchdowns. ;D

[quote name="TXSteeler" post="815828" timestamp="1278113573"]
Yeah same thing was said last year, Kirbyville has too much speed blah blah blah!! Didn't happen then I don't see anything changing. Now we can all laugh at you Kirbyville folks talking crazy as always.
[/quote]

Opinions are like another part of the anatomy; everybody has one... ;D

[quote name="TXSteeler" post="815973" timestamp="1278176427"]
That wasn't an opinion, last years score was something like this

Jasper- Too much

Kirbyville- Not Enough
[/quote] Kirbyville big!!!! A better running game and a even better defense is what you will see in 2010 from the Wildcats. Oh yeah i watched Jasper's supposed to been stud jv team get destroyed 46-0 by Kirbyville last season and whats funny most of our jv players were on varsity.

[quote name="TXSteeler" post="815973" timestamp="1278176427"]

Jasper- Too much

Kirbyville- Not Enough
[/quote]

Kirbyville has made 2 back to back State play-offs in their division,with virtually the same players they have coming back this year..With an enrollment of 410 students Kirbyville is still a class 2A school competing in 3A football..Oh yeah,How far did Jasper go...? ;D

You think Kirbyville was the only team with most of the JV on varsity? You guys are crazy. Another year in the new offense and the defense will be just as good this year. Jasper wins, anyone who thinks it's gonna be a blowout by either team is sadly mistaken

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="816072" timestamp="1278246997"]
[quote author=TXSteeler link=topic=70789.msg815973#msg815973 date=1278176427]

Jasper- Too much

Kirbyville- Not Enough
[/quote]

Kirbyville has made 2 back to back State play-offs in their division,with virtually the same players they have coming back this year..With an enrollment of 410 students Kirbyville is still a class 2A school competing in 3A football..Oh yeah,How far did Jasper go...? ;D
[/quote]

They had the same fate as Kirbyville, losing to the State Champs.

Jasper would win..

But

Dang what happen to the Days when Teams use to be afraid to play Teams like Jasper,W.O.S and Newton..
Not saying Kirbyville should be im jst remanicing..Lol.

Not saying Jasper, W.O.S or Newton arent that good anymore, But I remeber when Jasper and W.O.S would beat teams like Central and P.N.G almost every Year while Central was a 5A or when W.O.S gave P.N.G their only lost in 99 on their way to state..Or when Newton and W.O.S would beat Nederland and Ozen in some of their best years..Dang, thoes weere the days when SETX was known for haveing some of the best football in the state.,.

:) Just a thought I Had

[quote name="TXSteeler" post="816156" timestamp="1278309291"]
You think Kirbyville was the only team with most of the JV on varsity? You guys are crazy. Another year in the new offense and the defense will be just as good this year. Jasper wins, anyone who thinks it's gonna be a blowout by either team is sadly mistaken
[/quote] Jasper is fixing to get the business TXSteeler. I like the way yall didnt give up last year after trailing 22-7 at half-time and ended up winning, but its not happening this year! You guys will be lucky to get over 14 points this season.

[quote name="TexazBall" post="816159" timestamp="1278314952"]
Jasper would win..

But

Dang what happen to the Days when Teams use to be afraid to play Teams like Jasper,W.O.S and Newton..
Not saying Kirbyville should be im jst remanicing..Lol.

Not saying Jasper, W.O.S or Newton arent that good anymore, But I remeber when Jasper and W.O.S would beat teams like Central and P.N.G almost every Year while Central was a 5A or when W.O.S gave P.N.G their only lost in 99 on their way to state..Or when Newton and W.O.S would beat Nederland and Ozen in some of their best years..Dang, thoes weere the days when SETX was known for haveing some of the best football in the state.,.

:) Just a thought I Had
[/quote] I dont know about the other teams, but please tell me when Kirbyville have EVER been scared of these match ups??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder