SETX Bucks 9U State Champions

Congratulations to the SETX Bucks for winning the Nations 9U Select State Tournament.  The boys worked hard all weekend with great pitching and even better defense. Everybody contributed.  Every kid on the team was an MVP.
The players are:

Dawson Askew - Buna
Payton Spell - Buna
Judd Powell - Buna
Alex Connell - Buna
Peyton Miller - B.C.
Gavin Green - B.C.
Cace Skinner - B.C.
Brendan Sylestine - L.C.M.
Jackson Tims - W.O.S.
Ja"Vonn Ross - W.O.S.
Paxton Bryan - Silsbee

it was an awesome 3 days for the bucks.....as sammy said "everyone was a m.v.p."...every kid pulled their weight and them some...no individual superstars, just solid team baseball for seven straight games...hold your head high bucks this one is something to proud of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9u STATE CHAMPS 2010 ...  IT HAS A NICE RING TO IT

I drove 4 hrs from Dallas to watch my nephew and a bunch of 9 year old kids I had only met once but this weekend was incredible...I fell in love with this group of kids that fought  hard in every game...They faced teams from all over Houston and Austin...These kids played their hearts out it was a pleasure to see and be around such a great group of kids, parents and a special shout out to the coaches...Trent you had a plan and it went great...Good Luck at the World Series.....I will be there...GO BUCKS

Dallas64, thanks for everything you did at the tourny, you were an inspiration to the boys. i truly believe you were as much of a part of us winning as anything else.you kept kids and coaches motivated for 3 days.ive said all along coaching is the easy part, motivating is very hard...at least for me..glad to know you will be there for the national tournament (sporting that mo-hawk...lol..)it was a slow start for this team, but they have learned many things that makes a ball team good, never giving up, trust yourself and coaches, and most important how to be winners.i know there are a few kids who will not be back next year, but im looking forward to continuing to grow with this group to be a great baseball team and a great group of young men.

It is done but lets set the record straight it is a fohawk but it will be painted blue....Would not miss it for the world...Already have our room and I will be there for the opening ceremonies...By the way what time does it start....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami