I KNEW IT! Strikeforce

I told baseball I had a bad feeling about tonight! Werdum was the best BBJ fighter since Fedor fought Big Nog!    :'( :'( :'( :'(

WHY OH WHY DID HE JUMP INTO WERDUMS GUARD???   ;)

Both were all class after the fight. I cant wait to see Werdum and Overeem.

So whos #1 now? I think it should be the winner of Lesnar and Carwin.

Guest baseball25
He got beat by a guy that got Cut by the UFC lol, just think what lesnar, carwin, Santos, would do to Fedor, ur right venom Fedor wins if he makes Werdum stand back up, but you know if your the best heavyweight in the world and Best EVER don't be a little bitch and tap out, make him break my damn arm, Fedor doesn't want any of Overeem thats all I know, I bet UFC Dana White is sitting back laughing is butt off, Venom Fedor USED to be the best heavyweight ever, I told you its going to come back to bit him in the butt for not fighting good guys the last couple of fights, he hasn't fought anybody in Yearssssssss, but no doubt if they fight again, Fedor will knock him out he won't stay on the ground with him.

I have to finally agree with you!  :'(   :-*  I knew eventually he would lose.

How funny though, did I not pm you earlier and tell you I was nervous about this fight?!   ;D  

Fedors next fight he will fight with a chip on his shoulder!    >:( :o

I believe that Werdum beat Aleksander the same way he beat Fedor, with a triangle choke.

[quote name="venom33" post="814812" timestamp="1277612433"]

How funny though, did I not pm you earlier and tell you I was nervous about this fight?!   ;D  

I believe that Werdum beat Aleksander the same way he beat Fedor, with a triangle choke.
[/quote]

Some things to think about; According to his past schedule it will be well over a year before he fights again and he'll be that much older. When he does fight again, will it be a top contender? He avoided Overeme for a long time.

Could be a long time before he fights a another top fighter.

[quote name="mat" post="814835" timestamp="1277647755"]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=70733.msg814812#msg814812 date=1277612433]

[/quote]

Some things to think about; According to his past schedule it will be well over a year before he fights again and he'll be that much older. When he does fight again, will it be a top contender? He avoided Overeme for a long time.

[/quote]

he has one fight left on his contract so look for an immediate re-match. werdum wants it and im sure fedor would oblige him. strikeforce will be in houston in late august, wouldnt be a bad place for the rematch!  ;D ;D

[quote name="venom33" post="814856" timestamp="1277661337"]
[quote author=mat link=topic=70733.msg814835#msg814835 date=1277647755]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=70733.msg814812#msg814812 date=1277612433]

[/quote]

[/quote]

he has one fight left on his contract so look for an immediate re-match. werdum wants it and im sure fedor would oblige him. strikeforce will be in houston in late august, wouldnt be a bad place for the rematch!  ;D ;D
[/quote]

You don't think Werdom would rather Overeem?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83