The Trench Hero's

These are the young fellas that make everything happen and they give 110% for the team and don't recieve near enuff credit for it.They may not possess the wheels and agility or the sticky hands but they really are the playmakers every play.Differant RB'S-WR's-QB's share plays.Center has to be 1 of the most important players we rarely talk about.Man when you're near the goal line he has a load and PAT's/Punt attempts his pressure is worse than the kicker.Funny though center is not considered a Skill Position-Go figure.Time's running out and you've made some long gainers and those big ole linemen have to hustle down the field half out of air and set for another play.Here's my THANKS Trench Heros.2 a-days are on the horizon ;)

Most of the time what the guys in the trenches do go unnoticed.Most of us have our eye on the QB,RB or WR.I know I'm guilty of this.If it wasn't for that kid in the trench doing his job most plays would go nowhere.How many times do we hear " they'er winning the battle up front ".Hats off to you guys.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder