Frogs beat Texas 3-1/ TCU WINS SERIES, HEADED TO OMAHA!!!!

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="812335" timestamp="1276518154"]
In three games we outscored them 16 to 7. Just wasted all our runs in one game. Congrats to TCU. They have been a top 10 team all year. I hope they win it all. And do yall really think Texas won't go to a regional in 2 years?
[/quote]
I was joking with ya'll about tu not going to a regional, but if they do go to the PAC-10, then it will be tough from top to bottom. It's kind of like playing in the SEC ;D  Sounds like the Horns may stay where their comfortable though in the weak Big-12 (ten teams).

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="812486" timestamp="1276547696"]
[quote author=ForeverADog link=topic=70476.msg812335#msg812335 date=1276518154]
In three games we outscored them 16 to 7. Just wasted all our runs in one game. Congrats to TCU. They have been a top 10 team all year. I hope they win it all. And do yall really think Texas won't go to a regional in 2 years?
[/quote]
I was joking with ya'll about tu not going to a regional, but if they do go to the PAC-10, then it will be tough from top to bottom. It's kind of like playing in the SEC ;D  Sounds like the Horns may stay where their comfortable though in the weak Big-12 (ten teams).
[/quote]

Comfortable? Give it a break. Do you hear yourself?

If Texas is such a whimpy university, why are these conferences asking them to join? Now before you come up with your witty little answer, think about it first. Then you won't sound so foolish. It all comes down to money.

Didn't say they were wimpy and I don't sound foolish. It's my opinion and I believe that's the case along with the money, but like I said on another thread the Big10 and SEC make the most money as was shown on ESPNU. Both over 200 million a year, the next closest was BIG 12 with 60 million. Not even close.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="812509" timestamp="1276550839"]
Didn't say they were wimpy and I don't sound foolish. It's my opinion and I believe that's the case along with the money, but like I said on another thread the Big10 and SEC make the most money as was shown on ESPNU. Both over 200 million a year, the next closest was BIG 12 with 60 million. Not even close.
[/quote]

Someone who is afraid is a wimp. You said Texas is afraid. Where's the difference? Then you tlak about how conferences make more money than the Big 12. Maybe conference wise, but not Texas wise. Texas has lucrative tv money. Again, why would any conference offer to take in a school that is not going to pull them in more money, especially if they can get in on the tv contracts already in place? Teams playing Texas would be a huge draw.

• 1 month later...
[quote name="Gabe" post="812002" timestamp="1276385862"]
Why didn't UT pull the started after it was 8 and 9-0??? I know UT has a great No. 3 in Workman but I would have saved No. 2 starter a bit for tomorrow if needed. He shouldn't have pitched all 9 innings.
[/quote]That was a good call

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont