PNLL 9 Yr Old All Stars

I have to reply to this. Coming from a PNLL parent, I tip my hat to BCLL, they were great hosts and were very polite. They didn't make any excuses and almost all of the parents and fans from BC shook our hands outside the dugout and said good game. Thats what it's all about. Forgive us for such a celebration, but leagues don't beat BC very often. This was a huge game for us to win and the game was one of the best youth games I've seen since Groves National several years back. I'm not comparing the two teams, but just saying the excitement was the same just on a smaller level. Good luck to BC and hopefully we meet up again.

I thought the game last night would have been a little closer :o...But thats baseball ...That 9yr old group from Nederland is special...Congrats to the boys..And Mike.. R.J ...Brian..Chris ..Rock.& Me of course ;D ..Good luck P.N.G MAYBE WE WILL SEE YA NEXT FRIDAY IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP...

[quote name="faub09" post="811792" timestamp="1276310796"]
Looks like port neches in the backseat now..........everthing goes through nederland...
[/quote]

That's cool. ya'll played a good game and we didn't show up to play. That's part of it. Hopefully we'll get a second chance. If everything goes through Nederland then how did Groves win the 8 year old District Tourney last year? I wouldn't get too cocky. BTW, This same group spanked ya'll in youth football this past year on their way to winning the Superbowl, then turned around and beat ya'll in the Jr Mid-County Madness! Just saying

if port neches wants to use groves to help them beat ned. in l.l. then thats cool. the 2009 groves 8yr. old team beat ned. 13-10 in championship game last yr. 2 main reasons 5 key players from ned. didnt play little league last yr. that are on this yrs. team & coaching.if this group of ned. 9yr olds stays together, any team will have to go thru them to win a championship in every sport.this group has never been spanked by port neches in any sport.im just saying i hope p.n. gets back to us so we might get that spanking u keep talking about?

[quote name="kf'89" post="812094" timestamp="1276405353"]
if port neches wants to use groves to help them beat ned. in l.l. then thats cool. the 2009 groves 8yr. old team beat ned. 13-10 in championship game last yr. 2 main reasons 5 key players from ned. didnt play little league last yr. that are on this yrs. team & coaching.if this group of ned. 9yr olds stays together, any team will have to go thru them to win a championship in every sport.this group has never been spanked by port neches in any sport.im just saying i hope p.n. gets back to us so we might get that spanking u keep talking about?
[/quote]
I was referring to your assistant coach who started this mess and I know who you are. All I'm doing is responding to a very unsportsman like comment by your Nederland buddy. If you remember in football, we did whip Nederland Black 39-12 (Spanked your Nederland White in a scrimmage like 7 TD's to 1), and did win Superbowl with 4 kids from Groves and the rest Port Neches. Nederland combined two leagues together remember South and North. I think ya'lls 9's are a good group of boys, but I think there is a couple dad's that are a little cocky by the response put on this board IMO. There's going to be battles through the years with this age group I promise you. Once again, congrats on your victory and hopefully if we meet up again we can compete better.

For the record, only 2 of the kids on the Ned 9yr old All Stars were on Ned Pee Wee White, and neither were present in the scrimmage that you are so proud of b/t PN White and Ned White.  I am not going to bost about PN Purple's loss to Ned White b/c that was almost a year ago, but just thought I would remind you    ::).  There are no kids from Ned Black on Ned 9 Yr Old All Stars.  Many from Ned Black and White will be returning to the Pee Wee division.  You may want to review the DVD from Jr. Mid County Madness again, those young kids fought hard against a very well coached, older and talented PN team.  Good luck to all All Star teams and congrats to Ned 9Yr Olds, I must say I am very proud for those boys to be representing our area.  Take Em all the way Hiltz and staff so everyone can see what was missing last year in Ned 8 Yr Old Allstars.  ;D     

This was all brought up AFTER your boy started talking about everything comes through Nederland, get it through your head! I think the PN and Groves boys are good and I think the Nederland boys are good. We got our butt handed to us in baseball against Nederland and I've said congrats. Once again, the ONLY reason that last football season and baseball season was brought up is because [b]faub10[/b] said everything goes through Nederland. I'm going to take up for the Port Neches boys and your going to take up for the Nederland boys. BTW, I don't need to review video, I was there on the sidelines. Good Luck the rest of the season.

Not defending "my boy", just didn't want you to sound foolish w/ your football comment.   8)  Just wanted you to understand that the Ned 9 Yr All Stars was not the team that you competed w/ in "pee wee" youth football.   8)  

[quote name="np913" post="812158" timestamp="1276446453"]
Not defending "my boy", just didn't want you to sound foolish w/ your football comment.   8)  Just wanted you to understand that the Ned 9 Yr All Stars was not the team that you competed w/ in "pee wee" youth football.   8)  
[/quote]

I'm not saying that, for the last time I was referring to "everthing goes through nederland" comment. It was me trying to make the point to the other poster that said Port Neches has never whipped Nederland in any sport. Our 9 year old group I feel is stronger in football then baseball, but they are only 9. Things change. This is typical Nederland mess trying to start arguments over 9 year old kids. I'm done with this silly argument. Good luck in peewee football, and baseball all-stars. Have a great day.

Sorry if I struck a nerve,I did not mean that in a bad way.I'm not a bad sport I was just responding to the 1st post on this topic.I have nothing against anyone from pn and surely not against a 9yr old kid.hey it was just a lil friendly trash talking.....sorry I got to u......

[quote name="faub10" post="812248" timestamp="1276470012"]
Sorry if I struck a nerve,I did not mean that in a bad way.I'm not a bad sport I was just responding to the 1st post on this topic.I have nothing against anyone from pn and surely not against a 9yr old kid.hey it was just a lil friendly trash talking.....sorry I got to u......
[/quote]
No problem, it's all good. Hopefully we can get past BC, but I don't see anyone beating ya'll twice.

[quote name="LifesABall" post="811101" timestamp="1276175262"]
Two BIG wins over two good opponents have [b]PN 9's in the driver's seat.[/b]  They beat Groves 8-5 and follow that win up with a win against BC 3-2.  Congratulations boys!  Keep it going!
[/quote]ooops!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa