Jasper vs Orangefield Game 2/ JASPER WINS 8-3, WINS SERIES 2-0, AUSTIN BOUND!!!

Alright folks, were going to give another run at our videocast. Everything that could have went wrong last night, just about went wrong. The rain really threw a kink into things. This whole deal is still a work in progress. However, we should be able to get all the kinks worked out and bring you a nice 3 camera production tonight. Depending on the internet connection at Lamar, it is possible I'll have to use my verizon card again, which disconnects on me every 27 minutes. When this happens, the broadcast will be down for less than thirty seconds. I'll watch it and try to make sure these disconnections happen during commercials, so the game will be back up when the actions starts. Thanks for sticking with us last night!

Here's the link for tonight's game:

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=326:live-video&catid=81:live-video-broadcasts&Itemid=158

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="shs10" post="809092" timestamp="1275666492"]
This is going to be a really good game tonight. And its going to come down to who has the best bats and best pitching.
[/quote]

Good grief, that's deep !!  Doesn't every baseball game come down to that - except the ones that are skewed by horrible umpire calls.

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="Lefty99" post="809193" timestamp="1275686705"]
I hope to knock the rust off fast! ;)  I am out of shape but for baseball I am there!
[/quote]
You are a Trooper Adam thanks! There is no way my voice could hold up right now!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder