Prayers to the Crosby Community

Channel 11 has just reported that one Crosby HS cheerleader was killed and one is in critical condition after they were involved in a auto accident.

http://www.khou.com/news/Crosby-cheerleader-killed-in-collision-on-FM-2100-95472779.html

Out deepest of sympathies and prayers to the Nicole Vestal's family and friends....and our prayers for recovery to the injured girl.

Guest octfeb
Sad Sad... Lord Jesus I pray for peace, comfort, and understanding for these families.
Psalm 34:18
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. :'(

[quote name="octfeb" post="808610" timestamp="1275537122"]
Sad Sad... Lord Jesus I pray for peace, comfort, and understanding for these families.
Psalm 34:18
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. :'(
[/quote]

Very well put octfeb..Our prayers are with them from the Kirbyville community..

[quote name="liltex" post="808640" timestamp="1275566175"]
Prayers to the Vestal family and friends of this angel and may they find comfort/peace in knowing God's still in control  :'(
[/quote]

Reading these posts this morning it makes me quietly proud to know the people of SE Texas still have a deep and abiding faith in God ;The creator and saviour of all mankind...May the Vestal family find peace and comfort and understanding knowing God will see them through...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami