Williams experience helping Evadale

It is hard to argue with success. Since Coach Williams returned to Evadale the football team has been to the playoffs four straight years, with two district championships and last years 10-0 season. In baseball we have four years of district championships and we have not lost a district game in almost three years, last year the team advanced to the regional semi final and this year we are playing for the regional championship.

We have some great young men that are part of the teams, but the combination of good players and good coaching is what equates to W's. I am very glad both of my boys have had the opportunity to play under the guidance of not just a coach like Mark Williams, but a man of character like Mark Williams.

Go Rebels and bring us home that regional championship!

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="808396" timestamp="1275488337"]
It is hard to argue with success. Since Coach Williams returned to Evadale the football team has been to the playoffs four straight years, with two district championships and last years 10-0 season. In baseball we have four years of district championships and we have not lost a district game in almost three years, last year the team advanced to the regional semi final and this year we are playing for the regional championship.

We have some great young men that are part of the teams, but the combination of good players and good coaching is what equates to W's. I am very glad both of my boys have had the opportunity to play under the guidance of not just a coach like Mark Williams, but a man of character like Mark Williams.

Go Rebels and bring us home that regional championship!
[/quote]
Good luck

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami