LC-M At Dayton...any predictions or comments???

bronco1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton is a great team and should be respected. However, the Bears need to stay focused on their game and not focused on the giant in front of them. An LCM win?...stranger things have happened...remember David and Goliath?

BOJO Bears! You're making us proud! :wink:

Dayton is a great team and should be respected. However' date=' the Bears need to stay focused on their game and not focused on the giant in front of them. An LCM win?...stranger things have happened...remember David and Goliath?

BOJO Bears! You're making us proud! :wink:[/quote']

Hey, we are Daivd in the big Goliath 22-4A :D

Well , not having been able to see LCM play , I hesitate to say , but only slightly . The biggest problem I see for Dayton is staying hungry for the win . They have rolled everyone they've faced in dist. Having said that ,if Dayton comes out flat and LCM is pumped it could be close. If Dayton comes out ready and hungry , it's going to be bear stew for supper . After watching Central play , even with their speed and talent , I feel newcomer Dayton is the team to beat in this district .

Good luck to both teams !

HOLD THE ROPE RAIDERS!!

Well ' date=' not having been able to see LCM play , I hesitate to say , but only slightly . The biggest problem I see for Dayton is staying hungry for the win . They have rolled everyone they've faced in dist. Having said that ,if Dayton comes out flat and LCM is pumped it could be close. If Dayton comes out ready and hungry , it's going to be bear stew for supper . After watching Central play , even with their speed and talent , I feel newcomer Dayton is the team to beat in this district .

Good luck to both teams !

HOLD THE ROPE RAIDERS!![/quote']

They know the competition in this district is tough, they won't under estimate anybody. I think their intensity will stay high.

ill admit that i dont think we will win' date=' but there is no way we will get blown out, our defense is way too good to not keep this game close, even if we lose we will still be in great shape to make the playoffs with the remaining schedule [/color']

Wrong attitude ! Hope you don't play varsity !

The first step to becoming a WINNER is believing !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder