2. Magnolia
3.Waller
4.Stratford
5.Magnolia West
6. Montgomery
7. Spring woods
8. Northbrook
[/quote]

soulja...you don't think montgomery will be that good?  Remember they return...Leroy Dobbins, (First team all state HB) what will be a 4 year starter at QB/Tyler Bolfing, (coaches son) There is also another Dobbins at CB...they had 3 loses last year- to us by 7 on a 72 yard fumble return, to Huntsville by 3 cuz they couldn't punch it in from the 2 on 4 chances and to Crosby in the playoffs, iheard they came up a yard short of the endzone and taking the lead....  I'm willing to bet they finish in the top 3.

You got me, BrenhamFan.  I made those predictions blindly based only on what I know historically about the team.  I know Brenham is always strong...  I know Maganolia played Nederland tough a couple of years agon in the playoffs.  Same with Waller, as they smacked Lumberton around in the playoffs.  And I know that Spring Woods and Northbrook have been garbage for a long time.  Yea, I know it's no logic, but I didn't expect someone to call me out on my predictions..  :D :D  I will have another prediction in a few days, this time, after doing research...

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="806458" timestamp="1275006141"]
Lol.  Ok.   Ya predictions are pretty hard when some of the towns are over 2 hours away...  Good predictions based on recent history though...  3 schools comming to our district from 5A.  Problem is only of them was descent last year.
[/quote]Yea, I think that's what it is...But I'll have something for you real soon. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124